Zero Point (POI)
|This article is about the Landmark. For the storyline object of the same name, see The Zero Point.|
|Ammo Boxes||3 Ammo Boxes|
Zero Point is a Landmark in Battle Royale added to the map in Chapter 2 Season 5, located inside the coordinate E4, east of Boney Burbs, southwest of Colossal Crops, northeast of Weeping Woods, west of Dirty Docks, southeast of Pleasant Park, southwest of Craggy Cliffs, and south of Risky Reels. It is The Zero Point which appear after Galactus ripped it out of The Ruins during The Devourer Of Worlds Event. Due to it being damaged, it tampered with the island again, bringing back the red/blue warehouses from Dusty Depot (Turning it into Dusted Depot), the main building from Flush Factory (Turning it into Flushed Factory), the Viking ship from Viking Outpost, the Pizza Pit from Tomato Town, the Durrr Burger restaurant from Greasy Grove, and turned Salty Springs into a hybrid of itself and Tilted Towers. It also turned most of the center of the island into a desert.
Points and Sublocations
* Click on the map to view geographic sub-locations.
- The Zero Point was exposed and damaged, causing the center of the island to turn into a desert biome.
- Zero Point got its name and is now a landmark.
- Undated: The Zero Point has created a Portal south of Salty Towers.
- December 19th: The Zero Point has created a Portal west of Misty Meadows.
- The Zero Point has created a Portal at Stealthy Stronghold.
- January 21: The Zero Point has created a Portal in Steamy Stacks.
- Zero Point has created a Portal in-between Holly Hedges and Sweaty Sands.
- February 24th: The Zero Point has created a Portal south of Slurpy Swamp.
- Zero Point has grown even more unstable, filled with large cracks and pulsating. Every 10 minutes Zero Point is sending large waves of Zero Point energy called "Reality Waves" through the Portals connected to it.
- March 3rd: The Zero Point produces waves and makes more noise.
- March 4th: The Portals are destabilizing.
- March 5th: The Zero Point has created a Portal at Gorgeous Gorge.
- The Zero Point releases energy bursts more often, every 4 minutes.
- The Portals are more unstable.
- March 6th: The Zero Point is darker.
- The Portals are EVEN MORE unstable.
- March 7th: The Zero Point is shining.
- March 8th: The Zero Point is even more purple.
- March 9th: The links between the Zero Point and the Portals are starting to turn purple.
- March 10th: The Zero Point releases energy bursts more often, every 2 minutes.
- March 11th: Links between Zero Point and Portals shake a little more, the Portals continues to destabilize.
- March 12th: Zero Point sends out energy bursts every 1 minute.
- March 14th: Zero Point sends out energy bursts every 30 seconds!
- March 15th: The links between Zero Point and the Portals are extremely purple.
- Zero Point sends out energy bursts every 10/20 seconds.
- It is the 5th POI of island center.
- It is the 3rd version of the middle island to be unnamed. The first being Eye Land second being Isle Of The Storm.
- The Zero Point was at the same height as the Doomsday Device during The Device Event.
- If you go to the top of The Spire where The Zero Point is, the text "Landmark Entered: Zero Point" shows up.
Zero Point at start of Chapter 2 Season 5.
Zero Point's final moments during The Zero Crisis Finale.