This article has been merged with Traps , please go over there to see the new changes & new links.
There are currently 7 wall traps available in Fortnite: Save the World.
Traps can be separated into 2 broad categories: Defensive Traps and Utility Traps.
Defensive traps will deal damage to enemies when they walk within range or some other mechanism such as attacking it.
Utility traps will either hinder husks spawning or provide assistance to the players.
Defensive Wall Traps
- Wall Spikes - Best trap to use for any section that is going to be attacked directly. Can be attached to any height of wall but it has to be full width.
- Wall Darts - Launches darts at enemies that are up to several tiles away. The darts pass through all enemies and damage everything within the range until it collides with a wall. Can only be attached to full walls.
- Wall Dynamo - Deals extremely high damage and stuns momentarily. Can be attached to any height of wall but it has to be full width.
- Broadside - This trap shoots out high damaging cannonballs with good impact.
Utility Wall Traps
- Wall Lights - Stuns husks for a very long time when they're in close proximity. Can be attached to full walls even with windows.
- Wall Launcher - Launches husks several tiles laterally. Can only be attached to full walls.
- Sound Wall - Deals no damage, but causes husks to dance for a few seconds when activated. (Does not affect Mist Monsters or husks that have recently been dancing) Also causes Propane Husks to drop their tanks.