Viking Outpost nicknamed "Viking Village" was an Unnamed Landmark in Battle Royale added in Season 5, located inside the coordinate B6, east of Snobby Shores and northwest of Greasy Grove. The place was hinted through the previous mysterious anchor that spawned in the area on Season 4. In Chapter 2 Season 5, the Viking Ship re-appeared near Holly Hedges due to The Zero Point being damaged.
Points and Sublocations
* Click on the map to view geographic sub-locations.
Viking Outpost before Season 7.
- The village contains 9 Chests in total. 3 Chests are found in the attics of the three houses in the eastern-most corner in of the village, as well as 3 on the western-most side. A single Chest can be found in the east part of the attic of the longhouse, and also on the ground of the south side of the longhouse.
Other Loot Spots
- Viking Ship
- Viking Longhouse
- Small Hut
- 5 Viking Houses
- Archery Board
- Viking Ship Mast
- Small Dock
- Pointed Log Fence
- Hanging Viking Flag
- Weapon Rack
- The Viking Outpost was added to the map. Small amounts of snow can be seen falling.
- The waterfall at the Viking Village has frozen over Greasy Grove. The mountain is also now entirely covered with snow.
- Some of snow in the area has melted.
- August 23rd: Some more snow at Viking Outpost has melted.
- September 18th: More snow at the Viking Outpost has melted.
- October 13th: The Viking Outpost was sucked into a black hole.
- Until Season 7, this was the only place on the map where snow could be found.
- Interestingly during The End Event, a rocket passed through the Viking Mountain.
- In the official Fortnite Monopoly, Viking Village is the name given to the Viking Outpost, as well as on the official Season 5 map, and by fans in general.
- Prefabs of the Viking Outpost can be found in Creative.