Changing 'Battle Royale Skins' to 'Battle Royale Cosmetics'
Hey Kittymeow, I'm not sure if Hiromaguraki has asked yet, but he and I were thinking that it may be appropriate to rename the Battle Royale Skins page to Battle Royale Cosmetics. The issue is, over 500 pages link to Battle Royale Skins and have the (skin) suffix for the page name. If we were to do this, we would need to change the suffixes of the pages to either (cosmetic) or the type of cosmetic such as (skin), (set), (back bling), etc., and we think the only viable (and manageable) option would be to create a bot. So, what are your thoughts and what do you think would be the easiest way to go about this?
Thanks! -JQBlockMaster & Hiromaguraki
Flawed collapsing and talk section creation
On created user pages such as yours the buttons at the top do not collapse into the More button, but instead goes into it by 1, then decides it is rejected and the entire row slides back and forth between under the menu and on the menu row. (Chrome 71 on Windows 7) - will try this on the normal resolution of the pc as well.
Also, the create new talk section "here" button on this page is broken, as it links to https://fortnite.gamepedia.com/User_talk:Kittymmeow%26action%3Dedit%26section%3Dnew (then the "here" button on said page increments that same link and so on) - It should redirect to the source editor for a new section... TheLOLxd2 (talk) 19:11, 27 January 2019 (UTC)
- It does not appear to happen on 'normal' resolution, only on my pc's 'large' resolution (which is not fully supported, I know). An error occured recently on my pc which may be related, but note that it may still be from the wiki itself and other users may experience this on larger resolutions than my own pc's standard. TheLOLxd2 (talk) 19:29, 27 January 2019 (UTC)
Trascendant and Marvel Rarity types.
Hi, i wanted to ask if you could make that the Template:Infobox Cosmetics show the respective colors (red) of the Transcendent and Marvel rarities, i tried to do it myself so i was able to create the Limited Time Marvel Cosmetics , but i couldnt, i've noticed that you have edited those templates so i thought you would know how to do it. I believe that the key to succeess in this, is finishing up the Transcendent and add the Marvel rarities on THIS template, but only admins such as you can edit it.Thanks for the help,
Best regards -Dev687 (talk) 23:03, 2 May 2019 (UTC)
- Thanks for the heads up Dev687. I've adjusted it and a few other things so it should work now, though you may need to clear your cache if the changes don't appear immediately. Let me know if anything still looks incorrect. --Kittymmeow (talk) 11:13, 3 May 2019 (UTC)
End of the wiki
220.127.116.11 said this on season 9 i deleted it but it said this, expect us on July 28 2019 you have one week to prepare for the end of the wiki. block them before this happens and he also vandlises and cursed on the wiki. Epicsgameryttw (talk) 15:05, 22 July 2019 (UTC)
- Thanks for the heads up, they have been blocked. --Kittymmeow (talk) 00:16, 23 July 2019 (UTC)
edits marked as gibberish
I am trying to edit the locations page in source to add landmarks from chapter 2. My edit keeps being rejected and I keep being told my edits are flagged by an abuse rule because they are "gibberish". This is my first edit on this wiki but I do contribute to a number of other wikis under the name Kidburla. (On twitch I'm called adburltv hence my name on here.) Is it possible you can advise me on how I can avoid my edits being flagged as gibberish? Adburltv (talk) 07:47, 22 October 2019 (UTC)
- Hi, thanks for contacting me about this, sorry about the inconvenience. I've taken a look at the filter and I can't see what might have been causing the issue so I've forwarded it to the person who wrote the filter initially so he can take a look. That filter is only targeted towards new editors so in the mean time, you can work around it by making a few smaller edits elsewhere (or making the same change in increments of one or two bullet points at a time rather than all at once, to try and avoid whichever one was falsely triggering the filter). After you have a few more edits it should stop flagging you. Sorry for the inconvenience and thanks for your interest in helping the wiki! Please let me know if you have any other questions. --Kittymmeow (talk) 11:04, 22 October 2019 (UTC)
Reporting a vandal
Anonymous user 18.104.22.168 has been repeatedly vandalising the page **REDACTED** (POI) by removing information and claiming that it's "classified". He should be blocked for his disruptive behavior. 22.214.171.124 06:07, 28 October 2019 (UTC)
- He's now vandalising under a different IP, so page protection might be better. 126.96.36.199 05:54, 30 October 2019 (UTC)
2 things to say
so, 1: the Tilted Towers/buildings page is titled "Tited" Towers, I'm just saying you need to change the name and 2: on the main page the picture for the map is still the old map. just pointing out two things that need to be edited that i can't edit thanks. -20 exchange place
Thanks! -Durrr burger2 00:25,24 December 2019 (UTC)
I agree with this as well. The addition of the Slurp series and any more that might be added are just going to feel out of place especially if more get added. It should at least be updated to include everything currently in the game to help distinguish cosmetics in all lists of cosmetics.
- Flamingpaper March 5, 2020
Hello, I'm Polish translator of this Wiki and I want to know, if 46 translated pages (including Main Page) is enough to create a sub-domain, and if not then how many pages I need to translate. Adis (talk) 21:41, 31 December 2019 (UTC)
New XP table
I was looking to add an XP table to a page. I cannot edit Note: This page has been protected so that only autoconfirmed users can edit it. How do I contribute?