Tomato Town was a named Point Of Interest in Battle Royale added in Season 1, located inside the coordinates G3 and G4, north of Dusty Divot/Dusty Depot (Until Season 4) and west of Wailing Woods. It was a small town with a pizza pit, taco place, gas station, car dealership and a convenience store.
On Patch 5.30 of Season 5 Week 7, Tomato Town was replaced with Tomato Temple upon its terrain changes. A stone temple has replaced the Uncle Pete's Pizza Pit and extends its borders up to the isolated part of the area while a small portion of the town still remained until Season 8.
At the start of Chapter 2 Season 5, most of Tomato Town re-appeared near The Orchard due to The Zero Point exploding during The Devourer Of Worlds Event. However, only the Pizza Pit and the Pass N' Gas station returned. The TACOS building, Dodgy Brothers Car Dealership, and Brick House are nowhere to be seen.
Points and Sublocations
For more detail on buildings, visit Tomato Town/Buildings.
Other Loot Spots
- Pass 'N' Gas Station
- TACOS Taco Stand
- Uncle Pete's Pizza Pit
- Dodgy Brothers Car Dealership
- Brick House
- Tomato Head
- Dodgy Brothers Car Dealership sign
- Ice Cream Truck
|Land at 10 different named locations||Free Tier 2 Challenges||5|
|Visit 5 different Ice Cream Trucks||Season 3 Week 4 Challenges||5|
|Eliminate 3 opponents in Tomato Town||Season 3 Week 4 Challenges||10|
|Visit 3 different Gas Stations in a single match||Season 3 Week 5 Challenges||5|
|Search 7 Hidden Gnome in different Named Locations||Season 3 Week 7 Challenges||5|
|Visit 3 different Taco Shops in a single match||Season 3 Week 9 Challenges||5|
|Search a chest in 12 different named locations||Season 3 Week 10 Challenges||5|
|Land at 10 different named locations||Starter Challenges||5|
- Tomato Town is part of the initial version of Battle Royale Map as an unnamed POI.
- It was named later on in the Season (10/12/2017).
- The grass was made a bit lighter to represent the area of the map it was in.
- A treasure map was added to Tomato Town for a challenge.
- Week 10: The giant tomato head on Uncle Pete's Pizza Pit disappears and is replaced by a chest.
- The treasure map from the Season 4 challenges was removed
- A goodbye sign was put out on Uncle Pete's Pizza Pit.
- Week 6: A new rift spits out a small stone version of the tomato head, replacing the goodbye sign.
- Week 7: Tomato Town was replaced with Tomato Temple. A giant stone temple appears in the place of the Uncle Pete's Pizza Pit and a modified version of the old tomato head is at the top of the temple.
- Some of Tomato Town has reappeared near The Orchard (POI), including the Pizza Pit (with the spinning head as well), the gas station, and a few vehicles. However, some of it is covered or destroyed by sand. The Taco Building and the Dodgy Brothers Car Dealership are not to be seen. Tomatohead (outfit) can be found inside the Pizza Pit Building.
- When Battle Royale was released, this location was not named.
- Tomato Town was the smallest named location in the entirety of Chapter 1.
- Tomato Town was the only named location to be removed during the season up until Season 7 when The Block replaced Risky Reels the day after the season started.
- Tomato Town was the third Original Chapter 1 Named POI to be removed, following Moisty Mire and Anarchy Acres.