|The Pizza Pit|
|Ammo Boxes||7 Ammo Boxes|
The Pizza Pit is a Landmark in Battle Royale added to the map in Chapter 2 Season 5, located inside the coordinate F3, northeast of Colossal Crops, northwest of Steel Farm, east of Scenic Spot, and southwest of Steamy Stacks. It's features the Pizza Pit restaurant from Tomato Town and a Pass N Gas station although it has been greatly damaged. There are also the brick walls.
Points and Sublocations
* Click on the map to view geographic sub-locations.
The Pizza Pit before The Zero Crisis Finale.
- The Pizza Pit has been added, crushing some of The Orchard.
- Tomatohead can be found here as a Character.
- February 11th: A Leviathan head has appeared at one of the tables.
- Although some of Tomato Town has returned, some of it is missing, such as the TACO Building and the Dodgy Brothers Car Dealership which are not seen.
- The Pizza Pit seems to be the Season 1-Season 4 version, before the disappearance of the mascot at Tomato Town in Chapter 1.
- The Pizza Pit is the first time Uncle Pete's Pizza Pit has had a major restaurant (and probably a restaurant at all) on the Chapter 2 island.
- The Pizza Pit, Flushed Building, Dusted Depot, Durrr Burger and Viking Vessel are the landmarks which are inspired by POI from Chapter 1.
- Coincidentally, all these landmarks are at same place than their original versions.
Pizza Pit before The Zero Crisis Finale.