|Ammo Boxes||12 Ammo Boxes|
|Produce Boxes||3 Produce Boxes|
The Orchard is a Landmark in Battle Royale added to the map in Chapter 2 Season 1, located inside the coordinate F2 and F3, east of Scenic Spot, southwest of Steamy Stacks, northwest of Steel Farm, farther northeast of Colossal Crops, south of FN Radio, and outside of The Pizza Pit. It is not only an orchard, but it has a farmhouse, a large barn, two small sheds, and a shop called Farmers Market.
Points and Sublocations
* Click on the map to view geographic sub-locations.
|Visit 15 different Landmarks||TNTina's Trial||40,000|
|Consume 10 Foraged Items at Weeping Woods or The Orchard||Skye's Adventure||40,000|
|Search 10 Chests at Landmarks||Skye's Adventure||40,000|
|Stage 1 of 3 - Apply Shields or Healing at Shanty Town or The Orchard (100)||Location Domination||10,000|
|Stage 2 of 3 - Apply Shields or Healing at Shanty Town or The Orchard (250)||Location Domination||25,000|
|Stage 3 of 3 - Apply Shields or Healing at Shanty Town or The Orchard (500)||Location Domination||55,000|
|Gather or consume foraged items at the Orchard (5)||Chapter 2 Season 3 Week 2 Challenges||35,000|
- The Orchard was added to the map.
- December 7th: Multiple posters have appeared around The Orchard, having the same information as the Risky Reels movie screen of Star Wars.
- December 15th: All posters about the Star Wars event have been taken down.
- April 17th: Multiple posters have appeared around The Orchard relating to music, a planet, and Sweaty Sands.
- The Astronomical Event posters hung around The Orchard have been updated, showing the time and dates of the Astronomical Event.
- All posters about the Travis Scott’s Astronomical Event have been taken down.
- The Orchard has been added back. Some of it has been covered or destroyed by sand. Sunflower can be found here.