|Ammo Boxes||26 Ammo Boxes|
|Produce Boxes||6 Produce Boxes|
|Henchmen||Ghost Henchmen (Ch2S3)|
The Fortilla was a named Point Of Interest in Battle Royale added in Chapter 2 Season 3, located inside the coordinates B6 and B7 and west of Slurpy Swamp. It contained Ghost Henchman and the Ocean boss. The Fortilla consisted of an outer ring of islands, and a few buildings in the middle, one of which included both the vault and a Choppa.
Points and Sublocations
* Click on the map to view geographic sub-locations.
For more details on houses and buildings, visit The Fortilla/Buildings
|Headshot Henchmen at The Fortilla (20)||Aquaman Challenges||King of the Beach Loading Screen|
|Headshot Henchmen at The Fortilla (20)||Chapter 2 Season 3 Week 2 Challenges||35,000|
|Search Ammo Boxes at The Fortilla (7)||Chapter 2 Season 3 Week 5 Challenges||35,000|
|Eliminate Henchmen or Marauders (7)||Chapter 2 Season 3 Week 9 Challenges||35,000|
|Eliminate Henchmen or Marauders, (Recommended: 4 Players) (70)||Chapter 2 Season 3 Week 9 Challenges||80,000|
|Eliminations at The Fortilla (3)||Chapter 2 Season 3 Week 9 Challenges||35,000|
|Stage 2 of 3 - Use an Upgrade Bench as Tony Stark (1)||Iron Man Awakening Challenges|
|Visit different Named Locations in a single match (5)||Chapter 2 Season 4 Week 8 Challenges||25,000|
|Drive a boat from The Fortilla to The Authority in less than 4 minutes (1)||Chapter 2 Season 4 Week 10 Challenges||25,000|
- The Fortilla was added to the map.
- August 1st: The Fortilla rotated 90 degrees counterclockwise, most likely to make room for the map that was underneath it to return.
- Half of The Fortilla which includes most of the buildings, has disappeared, most likely floating away .
- The Fortilla was sucked into the Zero Point.
- The rest of The Fortilla has most likely floated away like the first half.
- The entirety of The Fortilla can be found in Creative as an Island.
- The Fortilla was the final named POI to be run by GHOST.
The Fortilla during Chapter 2 Season 3.