|The Dark Viking|
|The ground quaking harbinger of fate.|
|Increases chance to find double loot by 6%.|
|Seismic Impact’s stamina cost is reduced by 15.|
|Long Arm of the Law|
|Increases the travel distance of Anti-Material Charge to 2 tiles.|
|Fist of the South Moon|
|Reduces the cooldown of Anti-Material Charge by 5 seconds.|
|Anti-Material Charge can be charged up by holding down the activation key, dealing up to 150% additional damage.|
|Increases blunt weapon damage & impact by 6%/9%/12%.|
|Your Move, Creep|
Main article: The Dark Viking Ragnarok#Recommended Builds
- Melee Support as all of his abilities are being used in close combat.
- Armored can help in close combat melee fights.
- Ability Damage can help boost all of the Hero's abilities
- Shocking Embrace can be use to boost Shock Tower's duration if the player has a Charge Fragment.
- Survivalist can be useful when going to close combat.
- Kinetic Punch can be good to increase Anti-Material Charge's impact and knock back.
Weapons, Utilities and Gadgets
- For weaponry, The Dark Viking may be advised to hold a Shotgun, Pistol, and a melee as it relies mostly on close combat (depending on build). A range weapon is also advisable to take out far away enemies that are using range attacks. For the gadgets, it might be essential to bring Adrenaline Rush.