|Teams of 20|
|Five teams of 20 fight to the finish!|
|Genre||Battle Royale LTM|
|Release||March 8, 2018|
|Last Featured||Patch 4.3|
Teams of 20 is a Battle Royale LTM first introduced in Patch 3.2. Gameplay is similar to 50v50, but instead of two teams of fifty players, there are five teams of 20 players. Each team is comprised of five squads of 4.Like 50v50, each Team jumps from their own Battle Bus at the beginning of the match. Teams of 20 is currently in its second version. V2 was released in Patch 4.3 on May 30, 2018.
LTM Rules and Gameplay
Storm and Map
- Each team is composed of five squads of four players.
- All teammates will be displayed in green on the map.
- The Map screen now shows total number of players alive on each team.
- Teams of 20 has six Storm Circles instead of nine. Most matches will end within 20 minutes.
- Storm Circle Timings:
- Storm Circle 1: Random location. 2m wait, 3m shrink time.
- Storm Circle 2: Random location. 2m wait, 1m30s shrink time.
- Storm Circle 3: Location centered on previous storm (for the rest of the match). 2m wait, 1m30 shrink time.
- Storm Circle 4: 2m wait, 1m shrink.
- Storm Circle 5: 3m wait, 1m shrink.
- Storm Circle 6: 2m wait, 2m shrink.
- Increased chances of treasure chests spawning from 50-70% to 60-80%.
- Increased chances of ammo boxes spawning from 65-80% to 75-90%.
- Supply Drops always come in batches of 5 instead of varying amounts per Storm Circle. Supply Drop rate increased from 180 (+/- 30s) to 210 (+/- 30s).