Sweaty Sands is a named Point Of Interest in Battle Royale which was added to the Map in Chapter 2 Season 1, located inside the coordinates B3, C3, B4 and C4, northwest of Boney Burbs, north of Holly Hedges, south of Coral Castle and southwest of Pleasant Park. It is a beach town with white sands and clear water, along with a big hotel, pier, and ice cream shop called SoFDeeZ. The layout of this POI resembles Paradise Palms from the original Battle Royale map from Season 5. Sweaty Sands has the most chests of any location in Chapter 2, with 34 Chests. Sun Tan Specialist can be found here a Character.
Points and Sublocations
* Click on the map to view geographic sub-locations.
Sweaty Sands before The Zero Crisis Finale
File:Sweaty Club 1 Season 3.png|400px]]
|Deliver 10 fish to SHADOW||Meowscles' Mischief||Meowscles SHADOW Style|
|Deliver 10 fish to GHOST||Meowscles' Mischief||Meowscles GHOST Style|
|Search 5 Chests in different Named Locations||Midas' Mission||40,000|
|Bring 2 legendary weapons to a SHADOW mailbox.||Midas' Mission||Midas SHADOW Style|
|Bring 2 legendary weapons to a GHOST mailbox.||Midas' Mission||Midas GHOST Style|
|Stage 1 of 3 - Search ammo boxes at Sweaty Sands (7)||Location Domination||10,000|
|Stage 2 of 3 - Search ammo boxes at Sweaty Sands (10)||Location Domination||25,000|
|Stage 3 of 3 - Search ammo boxes at Sweaty Sands (18)||Location Domination||55,000|
|Damage Loot Sharks at Sweaty Sands (200)||Chapter 2 Season 3 Week 1 Challenges||35,000|
|Use a Fishing Pole to ride behind a Loot Shark at Sweaty Sands (1)||Aquaman Challenges||Trident! Spray|
|Dance on camera for 10s at Sweaty Sands (10)||Chapter 2 Season 3 Week 4 Challenges||35,000|
|Search Chests at Sweaty Sands (7)||Chapter 2 Season 3 Week 5 Challenges||35,000|
|Stage 2 of 3 - Use an Upgrade Bench as Tony Stark (1)||Iron Man Awakening Challenges|
|Deal damage within 10 seconds of bouncing off an umbrella at Sweaty Sands (100)||Chapter 2 Season 4 Week 4 Challenges||25,000|
|Dance in front of 10 different birthday cakes.||Battle Royale 3rd Birthday Celebration Challenges||Cakey Wrap|
|Gain 50 health or shield from Birthday Cake.||Battle Royale 3rd Birthday Celebration Challenges||80,000|
|Drive a car from Sweaty Sands to Misty Meadows in less than 4 minutes without getting out (1)||Chapter 2 Season 4 Week 7 Challenges||25,000|
|Visit different Named Locations in a single match (5)||Chapter 2 Season 4 Week 8 Challenges||25,000|
|Search Chests at Sweaty Sands (7)||Chapter 2 Season 4 Week 8 Challenges||25,000|
- Pier Fishing: Caught a fish off of the Sweaty Sands pier.
- Sweaty Sands was added to the map.
- The entry sign at Sweaty Sands is now complete.
- October 29th: Halloween decorations have been added to Sweaty Sands for the Fortnitemares event, and furniture has become haunted and begun to float.
- November 5th: The Halloween decorations have been removed from Sweaty Sands, and furniture is no longer haunted.
- December 7th: Multiple posters have appeared around Sweaty Sands, having the same information as the Risky Reels movie screen of Star Wars.
- December 15th: All posters about the Star Wars event have been taken down.
- December 25th: Sweaty Sands has been covered in snow.
- January 7th: The snow melted from Sweaty Sands.
- Several Ghost and Shadow mailboxes and Shadow recruitment posters have appeared around Sweaty Sands.
- Multiple cars have crashed outside Sweaty Sands, presumably as a result of a police chase.
- No Sweat Insurance signs appeared all over Sweaty Sands.
- April 17th: Multiple posters have appeared around Sweaty Sands relating to music, a planet, and Sweaty Sands.
- April 19: Construction work between Sweaty Sands and The Shark have begun for a concert stage.
- The Astronomical Event posters hung around Sweaty Sands have been updated, showing the time and dates of the Astronomical Event.
- The stage north of Sweaty Sands has continued construction.
- Multiple inflated Astro heads have appeared around land nearby the stage.
- The stage is now complete and a countdown has appeared with a big purple beacon appearing in the sky (much like the yellow beacon from the Season 4 The Blast-Off Event and the Season X Event The End Event).
- All posters about the Travis Scott’s Astronomical Event have been taken down.
- Sweaty Sands has flooded, however the houses, hotel, and SofDeez pier have all been saved by No Sweat Insurance, who installed floaties on all the buildings. However, rubble surrounds most of the area and the beach area is completely flooded.
- A small TACO cafe was added.
- June 23rd: A mini film set has appeared at the pier.
- July 1st: a dance pad has been added to the film set over at the pier. Nothing else has happened yet.
- July 30th: The water drained from the area and Sweaty Sands has turned back to normal. The beach area and skate park, however, still have water in them. A gas station has also been constructed at the location. There is also a basketball court next to the skate park, which includes a very tall basketball hoop.
- August 1st: The beach area and skate park have been unflooded and the entirety of Sweaty Sands has returned to normal.
- September 26th: Birthday Decorations were added to Sweaty Sands .
- October 1st: The Birthday Decorations were removed.
- October 12th: Halloween Decorations were added to Sweaty Sands .
- October 21st: More Halloween Decorations were added to Sweaty Sands .
- The Shadow and Ghost Henchman have visited Sweaty Sands.
- The Shadow and Ghost henchman have moved to Craggy Cliffs.
- All Halloween decorations were removed.
- The Gas Station has downgraded to a single-story building.
- The Gas Station has returned to its former glory
- Sweaty Sands was sucked into the Zero Point.
- Racing lines have been set up near Sweaty Sands.
- A detective's office has been arranged in Sweaty Sands.
- Christmas decorations have been added to the trailer park and houses.
- January 6th: All Christmas decorations have been removed at Sweaty Sands.
- The original name for this location (hinted in the game files) was Sunny Shores.
- Hotel 23 is almost identical to its appearance at Paradise Palms, possibly as an Easter egg.
- This is the first-named location to have a SoFDeeZ restaurant. SoFDeeZ was previously outside of the Race Track (POI) near Paradise Palms.
- The name of this location may be a reference to the "sweating" playstyle, where a player attempts to play technically perfect (often ruining other people's fun in the process).
- Sweaty Sands has the most chests of any location in Chapter 2, with 34 Chests. The only location that has ever had more was Tilted Towers.
- As of v13.20, Sweaty Sands is unique as it is the only location in the game to have two Reboot Van symbols on the map. This is because the first one is the original one from before the flood, and the second one is the new one.
- Sweaty Sands was the first ever named POI to be involved in a live event in Chapter 2.
Sweaty Sands before The Zero Crisis Finale.
Sweaty Sands before Chapter 2 Season 4.
Sweaty Sands during Chapter 2 Season 3.