|Category||Battle Royale Loot|
A Supply Drop is a box with supplies that gets dropped in the battlefield in Battle Royale.
- The Supply Drop is a loot crate that is dropped somewhere random in the "safe" storm zone.
- A beeping sound followed by a plane-like sound plays when Supply Drops spawn.
- Supply Drops appear as a blue crate attached to a weather balloon.
- Falls from the sky slowly.
- A blue flare is dropped where the Supply Drop is going to land.
|Hitpoints||250 Solo, 500 Duos, 750 Squads|
- In The Getaway LTM, Supply Drops are called Pursuit which contains a variety of longer-range weapons and other items. Also there was a safe-like supply drop, in which you could acquire the jewel.
- In the Driftin' LTM, Supply Drops were the only way to get loot, and contained a Minigun, Hand Cannon, Pump Shotgun, Grappler, one stack of utility items, 1-4 Driftboards, and ocassionally a Assault Rifle.
- In the Operation: Dropzone LTM, Supply Drops are called Intel Cases which contain Intel for everyone on your team to gain Intel Points, which allows you to get more Tech.
- During the Fortnite 1st Birthday Event, Supply Drops were decorated as a birthday present.
- In The Getaway and Driftin' LTMs, Supply Drops are red-colored boxes.
- In the Operation: Dropzone LTM, Supply Drops are Safes and have a red balloon.
- During Fortnite Survive The Holidays, Supply Drops were decorated as Christmas Presents
- During Fortnite x Marvel's third collaboration, Supply Drops are boxes with Deadpool figure as a balloon.
Supply Drop guarantees 1 weapon with 2 stacks of ammo, consumables, materials and a Launch Pad.
During Deadpool Event:
- Supply Drops yield better loot than regular chests, always granting a or item.
- Lots of other players will be trying to get to the supply drop, if the area is too crowded you may wish to avoid going after it, or you can set up an ambush for other players especially if you have explosives.
- You can pop the parachute if you wish to make it fall down much faster.
- They contain a (powerful) weapon, ammo for the weapon, 20 of a random material, a random Trap, and a Consumable (such as a Medkit).
- They usually land on certain odd places, commonly on trees and cliffs.
- In Chapter 1 (Season 1 - X) you could pop the parachute instantly by using a plane and going to the parachute to pop it, since the plane’s propellers are sharp and spinning around.
- The balloon they are attached to has the Vindertech logo (the big letter "V") on them. This was changed to a giant down arrow in Chapter 2 Season 1.
- In Chapter 2 Season 1, Supply Drops now also include weapons.