Spawn Island is the location all players spawn before heading on a Battle Bus to the Battle Royale Map. The area is blocked off by invisible walls and Weapons can spawn, though they deal no damage to the player.
Points and sublocations
* Click on the map to view geographic sub-locations.
For more details on houses and buildings, visit Spawn Island/Buildings.
- Spawn Island was added.
- Near the end of the season, snow began to fall on Spawn Island.
- Spawn Island is covered in snow.
- Spawn Island has been revamped and is now jungle-themed.
- Spawn Island is now futuristic-themed.
- Spawn Island has now become a mixture of all its previous versions.
- Mid-season, TV's randomly started appearing on Spawn Island.
- October 13th: Spawn Island has been sucked into a Black Hole.
- There is a whole new Spawn Island. It currently consists of a more beach-like theme with sand at the edges of the island.
- The new island is now located north of Pleasant Park.
- Spawn Island is now covered in snow.
- The snow has melted.
- A mysterious screen has appeared on the Spawn Island. Currently the screen is displaying a glitched visual.
- Spawn Island has turned into an area on floating rafts surrounded by small islands of rubble.
- Spawn Island has been replaced with a flying Helicarrier 64.
- November 21st: A timer has appeared above Spawn Island.
- Helicarrier 64 was destroyed by Galactus.
- During The Devourer Of Worlds Event, Galactus destroyed Spawn Island, launching the players off of it. It is the first time that the Spawn Island has been involved during a Live Event.
- The Ice Storm Event started at the very beginning of the game. Therefore, players who got in late saw some of the event on the Battle Bus or on Spawn Island.
Spawn Island in Season 8.
Spawn Island in Season 9.
Spawn Island in Chapter 2 Season 3.
Promotional Image for Spawn Island during Chapter 2 Season 4.
Spawn Island in Chapter 2 Season 5.