Snobby Shores was a named Point Of Interest in Battle Royale which was added to the Map in Chapter 1 Season 2, located inside the coordinates A4 and A5, far northwest of Greasy Grove, far west of Gotham City, far south of Haunted Hills and south-west of Pleasant Park. It was a Viking Infested private wealthy neighbourhood on the nearby shore with once large luxury houses, pools and a villa. Upon the release of Season 7, part of Snobby Shores was covered with snow. It began to melt during Patch 7.40 , causing the point of interest to be back to its original state. Snobby Shores was the westernmost named area on the map for its entire lifespan.
It was a private wealthy neighbourhood with large luxury houses before being captured by vikings from the Viking Outpost in Season 8 and the last house was fortified and then destroyed by Cattus in Season 9. This location had 17 Chests, before the last house got destroyed and it got reduced to 15 Chests.
Points and Sublocations
* Click on the map to view geographic sub-locations.
For more details on houses and buildings, visit Snobby Shores/Buildings
Green House With Secret Bunker
Brick House with Pool
Brick House with Court
Brick House with Truck
|Land at 10 different named locations||Free Tier 2 Challenges||5|
|Dance in different forbidden locations||Season 3 Week 2 Challenges||5|
|Follow the treasure map found in Snobby Shores||Season 3 Week 3 Challenges||10|
|Search 7 Hidden Gnome in different Named Locations||Season 3 Week 7 Challenges||5|
|Search 7 chests in Snobby Shores||Season 3 Week 8 Challenges||5|
|Search a chest in 12 different named locations||Season 3 Week 10 Challenges||5|
|Land at 10 different named locations||Starter Challenges||5|
- Snobby Shores was added to the map.
- A lot of Snobby Shores has been covered in snow.
- All the snow has melted in Snobby Shores.
- The snow melted and Snobby Shores is no longer covered with snow.
- March 6th: The green house started decaying and was apparently taken over by Vikings.
- March 20th: The pool house is taken over by Vikings and the pool now has water.
- A Reboot Van was added to Snobby Shores.
- April 10th: The middle Villa has now been taking over by Vikings.
- April 17th: The fourth house was taken over by vikings.
- The fifth house has been fortified by its residents.
- October 13th: Snobby Shores was sucked into a black hole.
- Snobby Shores was actually invaded by the Vikings from the Viking Outpost during Season 8.
- The last house was fortified against the Vikings, but got destroyed by the monster from Polar Peak.
- Snobby Shores is one of the few named POI's from Chapter 1 to not yet have any Creative gallery yet, however the Other House Prefab from Pleasant Park is the exact same house from the Brick House with Pool in Snobby Shores, just without the backyard, pool and the walls.
- With the exception of the pool house, the houses in Snobby Shores are unique and could not be found in any other location.
- Snobby Shores had a total of 17 possible chest spawns and 1 possible Vending Machine spawn. However when the last house was destroyed by the monster from Polar Peak, it reduced the number of chests from 17 to 15, as that house had three chests and only one of the chests remained. It also originally had more than 17 chests when it was first added but in a later update the amount was reduced to 17.
Snobby Shores before Season 7.