Skeletal Remains (POI)
Skeletal Remains was an Unnamed Landmark in Battle Royale added in Season 9, located inside the coordinate E6 and F6, south of Dusty Mountain, northwest of Salty Springs, southeast of Loot Lake and southwest of Dusty Depot. It was the overgrown and damaged skeleton of the Devourer, with a sword stuck in the giant head and one of the overgrown runes. It is also covered in purple moss and trees.
Points and Sublocations
* Click on the map to view geographic sub-locations.
Other Loot Spots
- Jaw Area
- Rib Cage
- Top skull layer
- Top of head
- Purple trees
- Purple grass swirls
- August 1st: Pink trees have grown around it and it has pink moss on it.
- September 18th: More grass has become pink around the remains of Cattus, possibly making the shape of a butterfly around it.
- October 13th: During The End (Event) the Devourer remains were sucked into a black hole along with the rest of the island.
- It was one of the only map changes/ additions during The Final Showdown Event. This is due to the Fortnite World Cup Finals taking place a week after the event.
- Areas near the monster like Salty Springs and the hut located next to it were initially destroyed but the changes were reverted.
- Strangely, the skeleton started rotting and becoming overgrown quickly after the Final Showdown happened. This may have been due to a time issue with the orb at Loot Lake.
- The remains of the monster can be found at Party Royale's Devourer's Revenge (POI). The only thing missing is the lower jaw, and the skull has been submerged in the ocean.
- The Monster Skull can also be found in Creative, alongside a smaller version of the skull.