Rickety Rig was a named location on the Battle Royale Map located in coordinate C8. It was located east of The Fortilla, south of Salty Springs, and west of Misty Meadows. It was a small trash island that contains stuff including some parts of The Rig and trash parts. During the first half of Chapter 2 Season 3, Rickety Rig was ever changing, as when the water level decreased parts of the POI would change, whether that be the moving of trash islands or the removal of some.
Rickety Rig has been removed from the map with the 14.0 update.
Points and Sublocations
* Click on the map to view geographic sub-locations.
For more details on structures, visit Rickety Rig/Buildings
|Search Chests or Ammo Boxes at Rickety Rig (7)||Chapter 2 Season 3 Week 1 Challenges||35,000|
|Collect Metal from Rickety Rig (200)||Chapter 2 Season 3 Week 4 Challenges||35,000|
|Deal damage at Rickety Rig (500)||Chapter 2 Season 3 Week 6 Challenges||35,000|
- Rickety Rig was added to the Battle Royale map.
- July 1st: Some trash islands have moved, and Slurpy Swamp is now visible underneath Rickety Rig.
- A Motel sign appeared.
- July 11th: The trash islands have moved again, and the island with the crane and motel sign has been cleaned up/removed.
- July 27th: The southern trash island moved slightly southeast.
- July 30th: The trash island have been cleaned up/removed, leaving one last part of the Rickety Rig.
- Rickety Rig has eroded away, leaving no trace of it on the map.
- The vault from The Rig is still intact here, however the amount of loot has been drastically reduced to one supply drop and a few amount of chests and ammo boxes.
- Rickety Rig is currently the shortest lived named location in Chapter 2, being in the game for 10 weeks and a day.
- Rickety Rig is the only named location that changes coordinates the most in Fortnite history.