Red Steel Bridge is a Landmark in Battle Royale added in Chapter 2 Season 1, located inside the coordinate D3, south of Pleasant Park, north of Salty Towers and east of Sweaty Sands. As its name intends, it's a big red bridge that spans across one of the many rivers that feeds into the (formerly) Eye Land lake.
Points and Sublocations
* Click on the map to view geographic sub-locations.
|Visit 15 different Landmarks||TNTina's Trial||40,000|
|Search 10 Chests at Landmarks||Skye's Adventure||40,000|
|Fly a Choppa under Purple, Red, and Blue Steel Bridges||Skye's Adventure||40,000|
|Ride a Motorboat under different colored steel bridges (3)||Chapter 2 Season 4 Week 2 Challenges||25,000|
- Red Steel Bridge was added to the map.
- The Red Steel Bridge has been partially flooded over.
- July 1st: The water level decreased and the bridge has been uncovered. The bottom part of the bridge, however, is still covered in water.
- July 11th: The water level decreased again and the bottom part of the bridge can now be walked on.
- Red Steel Bridge was surrounded by sand.
- Red Steel Bridge is no longer surrounded by sand.
- Red Steel Bridge is the only colorful bridge of the 5 colorful Apollos' bridges that has been covered with sand.