RV Park, (also commonly referred as trailer park or caravan), was an Unnamed Landmark in Battle Royale added in Season 1, located inside the coordinate I5 and I6, east of Retail Row and southwest of Lonely Lodge. It was a recreational vehicle park with barbecue area, playground and other facilities. A Volcano Vent resided in this area, but stopped working since the start of Season 9. It was the least updated Season 1 POI ever, only being updated twice
Points and Sublocations
* Click on the map to view geographic sub-locations.
- Picnic Tables
- RV park sign
|Dance on 3 different Dance Floors||Season 3 Week 8 Challenges||5|
- RV Park was added to the map.
- A Carbide poster was added to the RV Park.
- The poster was removed.
- December 25th: The RV Park was covered in snow for Christmas Day.
- December 26th: The snow disappeared.
- January 19th: The RV Park was covered in snow in the aftermath of the Ice Storm Event.
- January 31st: The snow melted from The RV Park.
- A Volcano Vent has appeared in the area, causing a vehicle to flip on its side.
- The Volcano Vent has been plugged up, no longer spraying water into the air.
- A futuristic basketball post was added to the RV Park.
- The RV Park has been sucked into a black hole, along with the rest of the map.
- The RV Park is the least updated POI ever, only being updated twice.
- The RV Park is the only unnamed POI to make it through the entirety of Chapter 1, unless you count the Race Track getting updated in Season 5.