Pristine Point (POI)
|Ammo Boxes||9 Ammo Boxes|
Pristine Point is a Landmark in Battle Royale added to the map in Chapter 2 Season 1, located inside the coordinates G1, east of Craggy Cliffs and northwest of Steamy Stacks. It is composed of three worn-out houses by the shore, damaged by a landslide. The name of this landmark seems to be ironic as the definition of pristine is "clean and fresh as if new".
Points and Sublocations
* Click on the map to view geographic sub-locations.
|Visit 15 different Landmarks||TNTina's Trial||40,000|
|Search 10 Chests at Landmarks||Skye's Adventure||40,000|
- Pristine Point was added to the map.
- October 29th: Halloween decorations have been added to Pristine Point for the Fortnitemares 2019 event, and furniture has become haunted and begun to float.
- November 5th: The Halloween decorations have been removed from Pristine Point, and furniture is no longer haunted.
- The water level rose up to the Pristine Point, partially flooding a house.
- The water level lowered slightly, revealing all of the Pristine Point.
- Halloween decorations have been added to Pristine Point for the Fortnitemares 2020 event.
- Halloween decorations were removed from Pristine Point due to Fortnitemares 2020 ending.
Pristine Point during Chapter 2 Season 3.
- From the Fortnitemares Challenges, this location is also referred to as Ghost Town.
- This landmark looks similar to Polar Peak did after Cattus escaped it.
- This is because Polar Peak collapsed down a mountain, suggesting that Pristine Point collapsed via landslide.