|High capacity, wild firing rifle.|
|Category||Battle Royale Weapons|
The Primal Rifle is an Assault Weapon in Battle Royale. It is available in , , and variants. It uses Medium Bullets and has a headshot multiplier of x1.5. The Primal Rifle does the same damage as the Assault Rifle albeit with slightly faster fire rate and no first shot accuracy.
|Rarities||Chest||Rare Chest||Floor Loot||Supply Drop||Fishing (Plain)||Fishing (Spots)||Upgrading|
The , and Primal Rifle can be crafted by using a , and Makeshift Rifle. For this crafting, animal bones are also needed.
|Makeshift Rarities||Result||Material Cost|
- The Primal Rifle is a good choice for mid to late-game scenarios.
- The weapon does not have first shot accuracy, so this weapon is better only at close-mid range.
- It has a faster fire rate compared to the Assault Rifle and Makeshift Rifle, making this slightly better in terms of fire rate.
- Even with its benefits, all bows can take a player down using this, so be careful.
- The Primal Rifle bears a resemblance to the Black Metal weapons from Save the World, but only due to its design since there is no other weapon in Save the World that looks like it.
- This and the Assault Rifle are the best ARs in Season 6, however, this can beat the Assault rifle at close range
- It is one of the four Primal weapons in Battle Royale.