Pressure Plant (Formerly The Volcano) was a named Point Of Interest in Battle Royale which was added to the Map in Season 9, located inside the coordinates H3 and H4, on the now overgrown tip of the former Volcano. Before being removed, it was a giant, government factory with several inside facilities and rooms.
Before June 25th 2019, Pressure Plant was a power plant deep inside of the Volcano's lava, surrounded by several government buildings and other test centres. The helicopter, digsite excavators, and three volcano vents could be found here as well. The helicopter was not a choppa and couldn't be flown.
During Season 9 when the Cattus attacked the Government decided to build a giant robot here to defend the island and converted the location from a power plant to a large assembly area. The robot ( also known as the Mecha or Doggus) successfully defeated the monster with the Singularity statue sword hidden at Neo Tilted.
After the event, Pressure Plant remained in its state and the pit where the robot was constructed is now has huge fans, so if you enter the pit then, you are pushed out and blown away.
Points and Sublocations
* Click on the map to view geographic sub-locations.
Pressure Plant before The Final Showdown Event
- Large Pipes
- Smoke Sacks
- Pile of Pipes
- Green Box
- Huge Fans
Construction of Mecha
- Pressure Plant was added to the map, replacing the Volcano.
- June 25th: Pressure Plant has been upgraded. A giant elevator appeared in the middle.
- July 2nd: A robot has began construction at the Pressure Plant. The feet and one part of it's right leg were built.
- July 4th: Construction of a robot continues. Second part of its right leg and first part of its left leg were built.
- July 6th: Construction of a robot continues. Second part of its left leg were built.
- Propaganda and warning posters have appeared in Pressure Plant.
- July 8th: Construction of the robot continues. It's torso is now fully built.
- July 10th: The robot construction has continued. The left bicep has been built.
- July 12th: The robot's full right arm has been completely built.
- July 13th: A 7-day countdown timer has appeared above the Sky Platform near the Pressure Plant.
- July 14th: The robot's left arm construction has been complete, and a jetpack was built on it's back.
- July 17th: The construction of the robot has been finished. Each part of the robot symbolizes different styles of its pilot - Singularity:
- Right Leg - Tomatohead Style
- Left Leg - Beef Boss Style
- Right Arm - Rex Style
- Left Arm - Drift Style
- Torso and Head - Cuddle Team Leader Style
- The Ready to Fight (loading screen) shows Singularity standing at the Plant and looking at the Mecha.
- Pressure Plant was the only named POI added in Season 9 that has not been removed from a rift beacon in Season 10.
- A prefab of the main area of Pressure Plant can be found in Creative, as well as the Mecha and one of the stations.
Pressure Plant before The Final Showdown Event.