Player Jump Pad
Player Jump Pads are utility traps available in Save the World . There are 2 different versions of it the Player Jump Pad (Up) & Player Jump Pad (Directional) both in only . It has no effect on Husks.
Both traps are also un-upgradable, they only have one level. They need to be placed on a full floor, even though they only take up 1/4 of the floor.
|Trap||Planks||Nuts n' Bolt|
Player Jump Pad : Up
- Once a player steps on one, they launch high up in the air without fall damage if they land back at the same level as the pad's.
Player Jump Pad : Directional
- Once a player walks on one, they gets propels to the direction they were walking too. They can also be launched backwards if they walk backwards.
- Both of them has a usage of over 520+. So pretty much unlimited for one mission.
- Husks are not affected by this trap! The equivalent version of this trap, only for husks are : Floor Launcher & Wall Launcher both defensive traps.
- The only way to obtain them to complete the Quest in Stonewood, Van or Astro-van? (quest).