No Sweat Insurance
|No Sweat Insurance|
No Sweat Insurance is an insurance company in that was located in Tilted Towers, Neo Tilted and Gotham City, though is now located in Lazy Lake. Since the last building got destroyed by The Earthquake, there was a new one being built. It got built in Season 8 and had cardboard models of the meteor, the rocket from Season 4, the CUBE, the volcano and the city, referencing the previous buildings and how they got destroyed. In week 10, May 4th 2019, the volcano erupted and one of the targets were Tilted Towers. The volcanic rock destroyed all of Tilted Towers, but, ironically the No Sweat Insurance building survived. At the beginning of Season 9, Tilted Towers got a futuristic change and was renamed to Neo Tilted. The No Sweat Insurance building also got a futuristic change, but not much of the interior got updated.
During Season 10, No Sweat Insurance briefly disappeared as it was not included in Neo Tilted’s replacement, Tilted Town. However, with the release of Gotham City, a new No sweat insurance building is present. During Chapter 2 Season 2, No Sweat Insurance made a return and set up their Headquarters in Lazy Lake. At the same time, No Sweat Insurance signs appeared in many POIs, such as Frenzy Farm and Holly Hedges.
It disappeared when the water level decreased in July 18th.
No Sweat Insurance recalled all the vehicles on the Island in Patch 13.30.
- Tilted Towers (Until Season 9)
- Neo Tilted (Until Season X)
- Gotham City (Until The End Event)
- Lazy Lake
- The construction of the No Sweat Insurance building begins.
- The No Sweat Insurance building is finished. It has cardboard models referencing all of the other events that caused the building to be destroyed.
- The volcano erupted and one of the targets were Tilted Towers. All of Tilted Towers was destroyed, except, ironically, the No Sweat Insurance building.
- Tilted Towers got a futuristic theme and was renamed to Neo Tilted. No Sweat Insurance also became futuristic, but barely any changes to the interior.
- October 13th: Gotham City, and the No Sweat Insurance Building, were sucked into a black hole.
- April 15th: No Sweat Insurance reappeared in Lazy Lake.
- No Sweat Insurance signs appeared around the map.
- A self-storage No Sweat Insurance appeared near Frenzy Farm.
- No Sweat Insurance applied floaties to a bunch of named locations.
- July 18th: No Sweat Storage has vanished.
- No Sweat Insurance recalled all of the cars on the island.
- August 1st: The No Sweat Insurance floaties have been entirely removed from the island due to the water level receding back to normal.
- This building was the only building to survive fully in the big disaster of the Tilted Towers Volcano strikes on May 4th.
- The No Sweat Insurance prefab is missing the original location's parking garage.
- The No Sweat Insurance prefab is located in both the Tilted Towers and Ruined category.