Motel Vacanic (POI)
Motel Vacanic was an Unnamed Landmark in Battle Royale added in Season 2, located inside the coordinate D2, northeast of Pleasant Park and west of Lazy Links. It was a rundown motel with an empty pool, a small shack, destroyed houses and an overturned truck. The official name for it is Motel Vacanic, which is ironic because the Motel appears to be abandoned.
Motel Vacanic was introduced and added on Patch v2.2 of Season 2. On Season 4, a meteor struck the motel sign and left a hole and a small crater. In Season 5, the Motel sign disappeared, but later reappeared through a rift, with rifts scattered around it.
Points and Sublocations
* Click on the map to view geographic sub-locations.
Other Loot Spots
- Runed Houses
- Motel Sign
- Damaged Motel Sign
- "No Admittance" Sign
|Visit 5 different Ice Cream Trucks||Season 3 Week 4 Challenges||5|
- Motel Vacanic was added to the map.
- A meteor damaged the motel sign and overturned a truck.
- Week 8: The motel sign disappeared into a rift.
- The motel sign has reappeared, but seems damaged.
- Week 6: Many floating objects have been found at motel.
- December 25th: Motel Vacanic was covered in snow for Christmas Day.
- December 26th: The snow disappeared.
- January 19th: Motel Vacanic was covered in snow in the aftermath of the Ice Storm Event.
- February 1st: The snow melted from Motel Vacanic.
- Motel Vacanic has partially returned on the Floating Island via a rift beacon in Fatal Fields. Its sign is now repaired and is on top of the Loot Lake house. The motel is now divided into chunks and look fixed because the roofs and most of the walls are no longer broken.
- Motel Vacanic now also has the NOMS sign from Retail Row, the Durrr Burger head (with a Drift spray) from Greasy Grove, and the "Welcome to the Lodge" from Lonely Lodge.
- October 13th: Motel Vacanic has been sucked into the black hole along the whole island and the rest of the Floating Island.
Part of Motel Vacanic during Season X