Moisty Mire was a named Point Of Interest in Battle Royale added in Season 1, located inside the coordinates I7, I8, J8, G9 and I9, northeast of Lucky Landing and east of Fatal Fields. It was a giant remote swamp with lots of trees and a few cabins.
Points and Sublocations
Other loot spots
- Massive green screen
- Basketball hoop
- Unnamed cafe (for the actors on set)
- Make-up tables
- Camouflage helicopter (this helicopter was not a choppa and couldn't be flown)
For more detail on buildings, visit Moisty Mire/Buildings.
- Swamp Trees
- Fake Camouflage Helicopter
- Green Screen
- Swamp Stump
- Movie Camera
|Land at 10 different named locations||Free Tier 2 Challenges||5|
|Land on 7 different bullseyes||Season 3 Week 3 Challenges||5|
|Visit 5 different Ice Cream Trucks||Season 3 Week 4 Challenges||5|
|Search between a Vehicle Tower, Rock Sculpture, and a Circle of Hedges||Season 3 Week 4 Challenges||10|
|Search 7 chests in Moisty Mire||Season 3 Week 5 Challenges||5|
|Search 7 Hidden Gnome in different Named Locations||Season 3 Week 7 Challenges||5|
|Follow the Treasure Map found in Moisty Mire||Season 3 Week 9 Challenges||10|
- Moisty Mire was added to the map.
- Moisty Mire was made darker to represent a swamp.
- Week 1: Moisty Mire was converted into a large production set with green screens, props and stages for the superhero movie.
- A rubber duck was added to Moisty Mire.
- Week 10: The seventh rift was seen on a hill at I8 (coordinates) of Moisty Mire near the Prison. This spawned a stagecoach.
- Week 10: The eighth rift was spotted on I9 at (coordinates) of Moisty Mire near the submerged ice cream truck. This spawned dinosaur bones.
Moisty Mire before Season 4
- In chapter 2 of Fortnite, a swamp called Slurpy Swamp was added to the map. This has one of the trees from Moisty Mire and is one of the few trees not to change from Chapter 1 to Chapter 2 of Fortnite.
- Moisty Mire along with Anarchy Acres were the second Original chapter 1 Named POIs to be removed. The first being Dusty Depot.