Lonely Lodge was a named Point Of Interest in Battle Royale which was added to the Map in Season 1, located inside the coordinates I4, I5, J4 and J5, south of Sunny Steps, far north of Moisty Palms, far east of Dusty Depot, south-east of Pressure Plant and north-east of Retail Row. It was a sole lodge in a forested area with flowing water, steep canyons, woodsheds and a high watchtower which is the highest structure built out of destroyable material. Lonely Lodge was the most eastern named area on the map. Lonely Lodge had a total of 12 Chests.
Points and Sublocations
* Click on the map to view geographic sub-locations.
For more details on buildings, visit Lonely Lodge/Buildings
Other Loot Spots
- High Watchtower
- "Welcome to the Lodge” sign
- Wooden Bear
|Land at 10 different named locations||Free Tier 2 Challenges||5|
|Land on 7 different bullseyes||Season 3 Week 3 Challenges||5|
|Search 7 chests in Lonely Lodge||Season 3 Week 7 Challenges||5|
|Search a chest in 12 different named locations||Season 3 Week 10 Challenges||5|
- Lonely Lodge was added to the map.
- The overhang behind the 2 story shack has a small indent with a chest and rocks added.
- Week 10: The "Welcome to the Lodge” sign in front of the main lodge disappeared and was replaced by a rift. The second one next to the main lodge going down to the small river still remained.
- The top of the sniper tower was covered in chicken legs and feathers. This was likely a teaser for the Tender Defender outfit.
- Halloween decor can be found around Lonely Lodge.
- October 24th: A bed can be spotted floating in the main lodge.
- November 6th: The bed is no longer floating.
- Ziplines were added Connecting to the Expedition Outpost on a nearby hill.
- December 25th: Lonely Lodge was covered in snow for Christmas Day.
- December 26th: The snow disappeared.
- January 19th: Lonely Lodge was covered in snow in the aftermath of the Ice Storm Event.
- January 30st: The snow melted from Lonely Lodge.
- February 26th: Some of the area was covered in brown near the end of the season by Wailing Woods.
- October 13th: Lonely Lodge was sucked into a black hole.
- Very few changes happened to Lonely Lodge. It was the least changed named POI from its debut up to its removal, in terms of locations from Season 1 Fortnite.
- The "Welcome to the Lodge" sign from Lonely Lodge can be found at Camp Cod.
Lonely Lodge during Season 7.