Logjam Woodworks is a Landmark in Battle Royale added in Chapter 2 Season 1, located inside the coordinate B6, southwest of Weeping Woods, northwest of Slurpy Swamp and south of Holly Hedges. It is a big warehouse that deals with cutting down trees to turn into building material. It has some chests, a workbench, a lot of wood and steel, and some cars were parked in the lot. An Upgrade Bench was found here. Also the location briefly disappeared during the flood until it returned again. The trees being cut down here may be coming from Stumpy Ridge.
Points and Sublocations
* Click on the map to view geographic sub-locations.
|Visit 15 different Landmarks||TNTina's Trial||40,000|
|Search 10 Chests at Landmarks||Skye's Adventure||40,000|
|Stage 2 of 3 - Use an Upgrade Bench as Tony Stark (1)||Iron Man Awakening Challenges|
- Logjam Woodworks was added to the map.
- The location has been renamed to The Workshop.
- Christmas decor and gingerbread men and presents have appeared in the workshop. Gingerbread men work at the control panels and presents have replaced logs on the conveyer belt. A pink bear toy with a baby head has been placed behind a stack of pallets, most likely thrown out.
- A truck near the workshop has crashed down a hill, presents falling out all over the ground. Multiple bear/baby toys have been dropped around all of the presents as well.
- The Gingerbread men and presents have suddenly vanished from the workshop.
- All of the bear/baby toys have been gathered around the remains of the crashed truck near the workshop.
- The location has been renamed back to Logjam Woodworks.
- Logjam Woodworks has been completely flooded over. A huge pile of rubble has completely covered it.
- July 1st: The water level decreased and the pile of rubble has been cleaned up, revealing a small amount of Logjam Woodworks.
- July 11th: The water level lowered a bit and now more of Logjam Woodworks is accessible, however the lower levels are still underwater.
- July 18th: The water levels have decreased further, and the last large land of rubble has been cleaned up, revealing more of Logjam Woodworks.
- July 24th: The water lowered even further, revealing the rest of Logjam Woodworks.
- Later all the cars vanished.
- You can now drive all the cars at Logjam Workwoods
- If you go into Replay Mode, you can find a Vending Machine with a Minigun in the smaller building, hinting Vending Machines may come back in the future.