Lazy Lake Island is a Landmark in Battle Royale added in Chapter 2 Season 1, located inside the coordinates E7 and F7, north of Misty Meadows, southwest of Lazy Lake, far west of Catty Corner, farther east of the Hydro 16 Dam, and right next to Guardian of the Lake. This may be a joke that the developers were too lazy to think of a better name for it, especially as it's not even the only island in the lake.
Points and Sublocations
* Click on the map to view geographic sub-locations.
|Visit 15 different Landmarks||TNTina's Trial||40,000|
|Deal 100 damage to Henchmen with Pickaxes||Meowscles' Mischief||40,000|
|Search 10 Chests at Landmarks||Skye's Adventure||40,000|
|Pull a player or Henchmen with a Harpoon Gun||Skye's Adventure||40,000|
|Hit 10 times Pistol headshots on players or Henchmen||Skye's Adventure||40,000|
|Dance within 10s of Knocking a Henchman 3 times||Midas' Mission||40,000|
|Eliminate a player or Henchman 3 times with a Legendary or Boss weapon||Midas' Mission||40,000|
|Deal 100 damage to Henchmen while disguised||Midas' Mission||40,000|
- Lazy Lake Island was added to the map.
- A new house is being constructed on a Lazy Lake Island.
- The house at Lazy Lake Island has been fully constructed into a hideout called Shadow Safe House - Delta.
- A bit of land has been cleared up, and equipment has been set up nearby, including a wind sock.
- A Choppa been added to Lazy Lake Island.
- Shadow Safe House - Delta has vanished from the house on Lazy Lake Island.
- A boat racing area has been built on a nearby Lazy Lake Island.
- The boat racing area has vanished.
- Lazy Lake Island was sucked into The Zero Point.
- Undated: Lazy Lake Island is now covered in snow.
- January 6th: The snow at Lazy Lake Island has melted.
- A tiny bit of Lazy Lake Island has been covered in red soil, and is part of the Primal BIome.
Lazy Lake Island before The Zero Crisis Finale.