Junk Junction was a named Point Of Interest in Battle Royale added in Season 2, located inside the coordinates B1 and B2, north of Haunted Hills, northwest of Starry Suburbs and west of The Block. Junk Junction was the northernmost named area on the map. Junk Junction was a small fence of scrap yard. In its walls it contained piles of scrap metal, remains of Tilted Towers, and crushed cars. It contained 2 main buildings, the westernmost building which contained stairs going into it, from ground level as the building was slightly above ground level. This building also had access to its roof from stairs. On the roof of this building there was also a wrecking ball. The easternmost building, near the center of Junk Junction was bigger, and has a first and second floor. On the rooftop of this building there were also 2 small sheds. Junk Junction was home to a basketball hoop. There were also various wooden pallets speckled around Junk Junction.
Junk Junction had a maximum total of 12 chests.
Points and Sublocations
* Click on the map to view geographic sub-locations.
- Piles Crushed Cars
- Compressed scrap metel
- Boneyard sign
- Car Crusher
- wrecking Ball
For more detail on houses and buildings, go to Junk Junction/Buildings
|Land at 10 different named locations||Free Tier 2 Challenges||5|
|Search 7 chests in Junk Junction||Season 3 Week 3 Challenges||5|
|Visit 5 different Ice Cream Trucks||Season 3 Week 4 Challenges||5|
|Search 7 Hidden Gnome in different Named Locations||Season 3 Week 7 Challenges||5|
|Search a chest in 12 different named locations||Season 3 Week 10 Challenges||5|
|Land at 10 different named locations||Starter Challenges||5|
- Junk Junction was added to the map.
- A sign reading "Boneyard" has appeared outside the main gate, which was teased during Season 2 launch trailer but finally appeared in Season 7.
- December 25th: Junk Junction was covered in snow for Christmas Day.
- December 26th: The snow disappeared.
- January 19th: Salty Springs was covered in snow in the aftermath of the Ice Storm Event.
- January 31st: The snow melted from Junk Junction.
- The damaged Clock Tower from Tilted Towers has appeared in Junk Junction after the Volcano eruption at the end of Season 8. Scraps of the clock along with other pieces of damaged Tilted have appeared in Junk Junction.
- Cars are now piled higher due to having to make space for the damaged Tilted remains.
- May 22nd: Some trucks carrying debris are heading towards Junk Junction.
- July 25th: A birthday cake was added in the middle of Junk Junction.
- July 31st: The birthday cake was removed.
- October 13th: Junk Junction was sucked into a black hole.
- The massive broken clock tower was from Tilted Towers.
- The Ice Cream Truck that was submerged inside of Moisty Mire can be seen right outside of the walls on the west of Junk.
Junk Junction before Season 9.