|Ammo Boxes||21 Ammo Boxes|
|Produce Boxes||4 Produce Boxes|
Holly Hedges is a Named Location in Battle Royale added to the map in Chapter 2 Season 1, located inside the coordinate B5, south of Sweaty Sands, west of Weeping Woods, southwest of Boney Burbs and northwest of Slurpy Swamp. It is a small suburban town that has hedges surrounding the outskirts. There are a bunch of houses surrounding the area, along with a Garden Center in the middle of the town. Plants can be found in all the houses. Holly Hedges is currently the most western named location on the Apollo island. Rapscallion could be found here as a Character.
Points and Sublocations
* Click on the map to view geographic sub-locations.
|Search 10 Chests at Holly Hedges or Retail Row||TNTina's Trial||40,000|
|Destroy 3 dog houses||Meowscles' Mischief||40,000|
|Kick a soccer ball 100 meters||Meowscles' Mischief||40,000|
|Deliver 10 fish to SHADOW||Meowscles' Mischief||Meowscles SHADOW Style|
|Deliver 10 fish to GHOST||Meowscles' Mischief||Meowscles GHOST Style|
|Search 5 Chests in different Named Locations||Midas' Mission||40,000|
|Bring 2 legendary weapons to a SHADOW mailbox.||Midas' Mission||Midas SHADOW Style|
|Bring 2 legendary weapons to a GHOST mailbox.||Midas' Mission||Midas GHOST Style|
|Stage 1 of 3 - Destroy Teddy Bears Holly Hedges (1)||Location Domination||10,000|
|Stage 2 of 3 - Destroy Teddy Bears Holly Hedges (3)||Location Domination||25,000|
|Stage 3 of 3 - Destroy Teddy Bears Holly Hedges (7)||Location Domination||55,000|
|Search Chests or Ammo Boxes at Holly Hedges (7)||Chapter 2 Season 3 Week 2 Challenges||35,000|
|Eliminations at Holly Hedges (3)||Chapter 2 Season 3 Week 4 Challenges||35,000|
|Collect Wood from Holly Hedges (500)||Chapter 2 Season 3 Week 8 Challenges||35,000|
|Rescue Sapling Groot from Holly Hedges nursery (1)||Sapling Groot Awakening Challenges||Sapling Groot Back Bling|
|Stage 2 of 3 - Use an Upgrade Bench as Tony Stark (1)||Iron Man Awakening Challenges|
|Eliminations at Holly Hedges (3)||Chapter 2 Season 4 Week 1 Challenges||25,000|
|Dance in front of 10 different birthday cakes.||Battle Royale 3rd Birthday Celebration Challenges||Cakey Wrap|
|Gain 50 health or shield from Birthday Cake.||Battle Royale 3rd Birthday Celebration Challenges||80,000|
|Consume Foraged Items at Holly Hedges (10)||Chapter 2 Season 4 Week 6 Challenges||25,000|
|Visit different Named Locations in a single match (5)||Chapter 2 Season 4 Week 8 Challenges||25,000|
|Search Chests at Holly Hedges (7)||Chapter 2 Season 4 Week 9 Challenges||25,000|
- Bushwacker: Destroyed 500 Holly Hedges.
- Holly Hedges was added to the map.
- October 29th: Halloween decorations have been added to Holly Hedges for the Fortnitemares event, and furniture has become haunted and begun to float.
- November 5th: The Halloween decorations have been removed from Holly Hedges, and furniture is no longer haunted.
- December 7th: Multiple posters have appeared around Holly Hedges, having the same information as the Risky Reels movie screen of Star Wars.
- December 15th: All posters about the Star Wars event have been taken down.
- December 24th: Holly Hedges has been covered in snow.
- January 7th: The snow melted from Holly Hedges.
- Several Ghost and Shadow mailboxes and Shadow recruitment posters have appeared around Holly Hedges.
- No Sweat Insurance signs appeared all over Holly Hedges.
- April 17th: Multiple posters have appeared around Holly Hedges relating to music, a planet, and Sweaty Sands.
- The Astronomical Event posters hung around Holly Hedges have been updated, showing the time and dates of the Astronomical Event.
- All posters about the Travis Scott’s Astronomical Event have been taken down.
- All of the cars at Holly Hedges have disappeared due to the No Sweat Insurance coverage.
- You can now drive all the cars at Holly Hedges.
- A Challenge was added that involves finding a Sapling Groot outside of the main Garden Center building.
- September 26th: Birthday Decorations were added to Holly Hedges .
- October 1st: The Birthday Decorations were removed.
- October 12th: Halloween Decorations were added to Holly Hedges .
- October 21st: More Halloween Decorations were added to Holly Hedges .
- All Halloween decorations were removed.
- Holly Hedges was sucked into the Zero Point.
- Rapscallion can be found here
- Christmas decorations have been added to the houses.
- Christmas decorations have been removed.
- Chocolate Candy was added to Holly Hedges.
Holly Hedges during Chapter 2 Season 3
- Holly Hedges is similar to Greasy Grove in terms of basic layout and positioning on the map. It also uses assets for the houses similar to Starry Suburbs.
- Holly Hedges and Salty Springs are both nods to Holly Springs, NC near where Epic Games is headquartered.
- As of Chapter 2 Season 5, Holly Hedges is the second smallest named location on Apollo, the smallest is Catty Corner.