Happy Hamlet was a named Point Of Interest in Battle Royale which was added to the Map in Season 7, located inside the coordinates C9 and D9, west of Lucky Landing and south of Shifty Shafts. It was a large Scandinavian town, or hamlet, in the snow biome. It replaced the map coordinates of Flush Factory in Season 7.
Points and Sublocations
* Click on the map to view geographic sub-locations.
For more details on houses and buildings, visit Happy Hamlet/Buildings
Other Loot Spots
- NOM'S grocery store
- McGuffin's bookstore
- Big Shots Espresso cafe
- Another cafe
- Oink butcher's shop
- Electronics store
- Outdoor equipment store
- A Race track with ballers was added to the west of Happy Hamlet.
- A Reboot Van was added to Happy Hamlet.
- The Ballers were removed from the Race Track west of Happy Hamlet due to them being vaulted.
- A trophy has appeared at Happy Hamlet that has the name of the World Cup Duos winners on it.
- Some of the snow on the houses’ roofs have melted.
- September 5th: The Floating Island passes north of Happy Hamlet.
- October 13th: Happy Hamlet was sucked into the black hole.
- A lot of the stores at Retail Row can be found here like NOM'S grocery store, McGuffin's bookstore, Big Shots Espresso cafe and an Outdoor equipment store.
- A POI called Misty Meadows was added to the Chapter 2 map, it is very identical to Happy Hamlet and seems to be Happy Hamlet reincarnated.
- All of the buildings from Happy Hamlet can be found at Misty Meadows, but without the snow.
- During the Chapter 2 Season 6 trailer, there is a POI similar to Happy Hamlet in the place of Misty Meadows. This might hint that later Happy Hamlet will return.