Green Steel Bridge (POI)
Green Steel Bridge is a Landmark in Battle Royale added in Chapter 2 Season 1, located inside the coordinate F4, southeast of Colossal Crops and west of Dirty Docks. As its name intends, its a big green bridge that spans across one of the many rivers on the island.
Points and Sublocations
* Click on the map to view geographic sub-locations.
|Visit 15 different Landmarks||TNTina's Trial||40,000|
|Search 10 Chests at Landmarks||Skye's Adventure||40,000|
|Ride a Motorboat under different colored steel bridges (3)||Chapter 2 Season 4 Week 2 Challenges||25,000|
- Green Steel Bridge was added to the map.
- The water level has greatly increased due to a flood, rising the level up to the Green Steel Bridge.
- July 1st: The water level decreased, lowering the water from the Green Steel Bridge.
- July 11th: The water level has further lowered from the Green Steel Bridge.
- The water level has lowered back to its original level below the Green Steel Bridge.
- Most of Green Steel Bridge was crushed by Upstate New York.
- The remains of the bridge were sucked into The Zero Point.
Green Steel Bridge during Chapter 2 Season 3