Greasy Grove (Formerly a Frozen Lake) was a named Point Of Interest in Battle Royale which was added to the Map in Season 1, located inside the coordinates B6, C6, B7 and B8, west of Shifty Shafts, southwest of Gotham City, north of Polar Peak and southeast of Snobby Shores. It was a residential neighborhood with a TACOS restaurant, Pass N Gas station, and an Outdoor equipment store.
Previously, it had a Durrr Burger restaurant but in Season 6 the restaurant closed. In Season 7, the area was flooded by the waterfall at the Viking Outpost, then was frozen by the Iceberg. The Durrr Burger restaurant was crushed by the Iceberg on top of the lakes surface.
At the start of Chapter 2 Season 5, the Durrr Burger restaurant from Greasy Grove returned and smashed half of Logjam Woodworks. It seems to be s Season 4 - Season 6 version as The Durrr Burger head is still not there. The "Goodbye" sign can also be found here. Beef Boss can be found here.
Points and Sublocations
* Click on the map to view geographic sub-locations.
For more information on houses or buildings, go to Greasy Grove/Buildings.
An Outdoor equipment store, this was the only building that could be accessed while Greasy Grove was frozen under ice, apart from the rooftops of the houses.
Pass 'N' Gas gas station
A similar Pass 'N' Gas station to ones found in multiple other suburban areas on the map.
An abandoned orange house with broken windows.
This house was white before it was removed.
Pass 'N' Gas station
Other Loot Spots
- Pink House
- Green House
- Light Blue House
- Basketball Court
- Transmission Towers
- TACOS Sign
- Durrr Burger sign
Durrr Burger restaurant without mascot.
|Land at 10 different named locations||Free Tier 2 Challenges||5|
|Dance in different forbidden locations||Season 3 Week 2 Challenges||5|
|Eliminate 3 opponents in Greasy Grove||Season 3 Week 2 Challenges||10|
|Visit 5 different Ice Cream Trucks||Season 3 Week 4 Challenges||5|
|Visit 3 different Gas Stations in a single match||Season 3 Week 5 Challenges||5|
|Search 7 Hidden Gnome in different Named Locations||Season 3 Week 7 Challenges||5|
|Search a chest in 12 different named locations||Season 3 Week 10 Challenges||5|
|Land at 10 different named locations||Starter Challenges||5|
- Greasy Grove was added to the map.
- A Christmas tree has appeared at Greasy Grove.
- The Christmas tree has disappeared.
- A Carbide poster was added outside of the Durrr Burger restaurant.
- The giant Durrr Burger disappeared by a rift towards the end of Season 4.
- A Moai Statue was added northeast of Greasy Grove.
- Balloons appeared in a drain inside Greasy Grove. This is likely a reference to IT.
- The Moai statue northeast of Greasy Grove has disappeared.
- Doorbells have appeared at Greasy Grove, as well as in other areas of the map.
- Quadcrashers have appeared on the hauler of a trailer outside the equipment store.
- October 24th: Halloween decorations have been added to Greasy Grove for the Fortnitemares event.
- A truck with the Pizza Pit logo on the side has appeared. It also has a box with roaches in the back.
- The Durrr Burger restaurant has been permanently closed. There is a sign with a cross over the burger, and cockroaches are on the sign. This indicates that Pizza Pit sabotaged Durrr Burger. It has barricade tapes and the chairs flipped over on the tables. There are now signs that say Goodbye to the restaurant.
- Greasy Grove was frozen over by the Iceberg and is no longer a named POI on the map.
- The Durrr Burger restaurant, The single story house, the gazebo, and Gas Station were completely covered in ice, while the surrounding houses only have accessible roofs.
- The Outdoor Store can still be entered by destroying the roof and ceiling while its main entrance is inaccessible as it was covered by the ice freezing the ground caused by the aftermath of the Iceberg.
- There was sometimes an inaccessible chest inside the ice in the Outdoor Store.
- A Christmas tree was placed in the Outdoor Store.
- January 2nd: The Christmas tree is gone.
- January 8th: Most Christmas Decorations (Such as Trees, Candy Canes and Snowflakes) have returned, due to the "14 Days Of Fortnite" event being brought back for 7 more days.
- The Christmas tree is gone again.
- April 20th: A floating rune is passing by the Frozen Lake.
- The Moai statue appeared north of the Frozen Lake.
- September 5th: A rift beacon is being constructed at the Frozen Greasy Grove next to the half submerged black car.
- September 9th: The rift beacon has been activated, and a small rift has been opened in the sky above the POI.
- September 11th: The rift beacon caused the ice to melt and has brought a Greasy Grove from a alternative dimension/reality onto the island, where the Durrr Burger is instead a Tacos restaurant and tacos appear all over the location that give you speed. At random times, players will start dancing and can't shoot, build or ride any vehicles until the song ends. You can see this by looking at the Rift Bubble as it will flash colors when everyone is dancing.
- September 11th: The floating island is flying over Greasy Grove.
- A visitor tape recording was added to Greasy Grove.
- October 13th: Greasy Grove was sucked into the black hole.
- Many of the houses at Greasy Grove can be found at different locations across the map, most notably Pleasant Park, Retail Row and Salty Springs.
- Greasy Grove is the fourth location to return to the map in Season X. The first were Dusty Depot and the Factories, Retail Row and the Floating Island.
- When Greasy Grove returned, some of the houses and various buildings locations were swapped around. This fits the twisted time theme of Season 10, and similar was also done with Dusty Depot.
- If you go up to any of the fish on the walls in the Outdoor equipment store and emote, the fish will start flopping and music will play.
- Holly Hedges on the Chapter 2 map shares many similarities to Greasy Grove in terms of basic layout and position on the map.
- This is the only time TACOS had a major restaurant on the original Battle Royale map.
- Greasy Grove was introduced, removed, reintroduced, re-removed, and reintroduced again. It is one of 2 POI's that this has happened to. The 2nd one is Dusty Depot.
- Greasy Grove along with Flush Factory were the fourth Original Chapter 1 Named POIs to be removed, having Tomato Town being the third, Moisty Mire and Anarchy Acres being the second, and Dusty Depot being the first.