Gorgeous Gorge (POI)
Gorgeous Gorge is a Landmark in Battle Royale added in Chapter 2 Season 1, located inside the coordinate B6, between Lazy Lake and The Spire, and was close to E.G.O. Barracks before it was removed. It is a tall waterfall, that leads to a current. There is an outcrop on the side of the cliff, and a small tent near the base of the waterfall. At the top of the waterfall, there is a No Swimming sign and a Zipline that leads to a small campsite on a nearby hill. Above the current is Drop Shop, an Alot O' Auto car dealership. Before CH2 S3, there was just a wooden bridge.
As of around Patch 11.10, a grave, flowers and a chest appeared at the base of the waterfall, likely in memorial to this Reddit post.
Points and Sublocations
* Click on the map to view geographic sub-locations.
Gorgeous Gorge before Chapter 2 Season 5
|Visit 15 different Landmarks||TNTina's Trial||40,000|
|Search 10 Chests at Landmarks||Skye's Adventure||40,000|
|Visit The Shark, Rapid's Rest, and Gorgeous Gorge||Skye's Adventure||40,000|
|Dive over the waterfall at Gorgeous Gorge while wearing the Aquaman outfit (1)||Style Challenges||Aquaman (Arthur Curry)|
- Gorgeous Gorge was added to the map.
- A memorial of sorts appeared at the base of the waterfall.
- The water level in the Gorgeous Gorge has increased greatly, and a whirlpool has appeared.
- July 18th: The water level has lowered to its normal level in Gorgeous Gorge, causing the whirlpool to vanish.
- Gorguous Gorge was halfway covered in sand.
- March 5th: A Portal has appeared at Gorgeous Gorge.
- The red soil came very close to Gorgeous Gorge.
Gorgeous Gorge during Chapter 2 Season 3