Frosty Flights was a named Point Of Interest in Battle Royale added in Season 7, located inside the coordinates A8 and B8, west from Polar Peak and very far northwest of Happy Hamlet. It was a large military airbase with hangers with X-4 Stormwings and a runway to take off from. There were two hangars right next to each other. There was a control tower looking over the whole location. Little campsites appeared around this location as well as around the map. All the buildings in this location are red and some of them have the Expedition logo. X-4 Stormwings were commonly found here. Frosty had 24 Chests total.
The only thing remaining of Frosty Flights are Creative prefabs.
Points and Sublocations
* Click on the map to view geographic sub-locations.
For more details on houses and buildings, visit Frosty Flights/Buildings
Other Loot Spots
- Control tower
- Central facility
- Solar Panels
- Airplane signs
- Red Tank
- Frosty Flights was added to the map.
- The X-4 Stormwings are gone due to them being vaulted.
- BalIers can now be found at Frosty Flights.
- A Reboot Van was added to Frosty Flights.
- A few solar panels have been added near Frosty Flights.