|Ammo Boxes||5 Ammo Boxes|
Fort Crumpet is a Landmark in Battle Royale added to the map in Chapter 2 Season 1, located inside the coordinate A3, west of Sweaty Sands, north of Crashed Cargo. It is a fallen and abandoned fort with no roof. It also appears to have been converted into a museum.
Points and Sublocations
* Click on the map to view geographic sub-locations.
|Visit 15 different Landmarks||TNTina's Trial||40,000|
|Search 10 Chests at Landmarks||Skye's Adventure||40,000|
|Stage 1 of 3 - Destroy Gnomes at Camp Cod of Fort Crumpet (3)||Location Domination||10,000|
|Stage 2 of 3 - Destroy Gnomes at Camp Cod of Fort Crumpet (7)||Location Domination||25,000|
|Stage 3 of 3 - Destroy Gnomes at Camp Cod of Fort Crumpet (15)||Location Domination||55,000|
- Fort Crumpet was added to the map.
- Fort Crumpet has been surrounded by water.
- The chests have grown arms and legs.
- July 18th: The water level decreased, revealing more area around Fort Crumpet.
- August 1st: The water surrounding the Fort Crumpet has lowered down to its normal level.