Flush Factory was a former named Point Of Interest in Battle Royale added in Season 1. It is currently located southeast of Slurpy Swamp, and west of Misty Meadows, and was formerly located inside the coordinates D9, west of Lucky Landing and south of Shifty Shafts. It is a large factory that manufactures toilets with warehouses and other machinery.
Points and Sublocations
* Click on the map to view geographic sub-locations.
Other Loot Spots
- Toilet Sign
- Toilet Sign
- Robotic Arms
- Futuristic Toilets
- Toilet Parts
|Land at 10 different named locations||Free Tier 2 Challenges||5|
|Dance in different forbidden locations||Season 3 Week 2 Challenges||5|
|Land on 7 different bullseyes||Season 3 Week 3 Challenges||5|
|Search 7 Chests in Flush Factory||Season 3 Week 4 Challenges||5|
|Visit 5 different Ice Cream Trucks||Season 3 Week 4 Challenges||5|
|Search 7 Hidden Gnome in different Named Locations||Season 3 Week 7 Challenges||5|
|Dance on 3 different Dance Floors||Season 3 Week 8 Challenges||5|
|Search a chest in 12 different named locations||Season 3 Week 10 Challenges||5|
|Land at 10 different named locations||Starter Challenges||5|
- Flush Factory was added to the map.
- A Christmas tree had appeared, replacing the giant toilet.
- A Christmas tree has disappeared, replaced with a toilet.
- A soccer goal pitch was added at the parking lot.
- Quadcrashers were added at Flush Factory.
- A parachute has appeared on top of the tallest chimney. The parachute has the Expedition logo in it.
- A cloud of fog has been spotted nearby Flush Factory.
- August 1st: A small building appeared near Happy Hamlet showing toilets on traction’s and on the floor inside probably referring to Flush Factory.
- October 13th: The remains of Flush Factory were sucked into a Black Hole.
- A Flush Factory Outlet could be found inside Mega Mall. It seems to be owned by the same people who made Flush Factory. This is now gone due to Mega Mall’s transformation back into Retail Row.
- A tower west of Polar Peak has the same giant toilet that Flush Factory did, as well as some other toilets and pipes. Many thought this was a hint to the location returning in Season 10, but it never did.
- The factory at Slurpy Swamp looks very similar to Flush Factory.
- A Flush Factory prefab can be found in Creative
- When Flush Factory got destroyed in Season 7, the top of the factory with windows moved from facing north and south to west and east. This could have either be an error or caused by the amount of force the iceberg was carrying towards the island.
- Flush Factory along with Greasy Grove were the fourth original Chapter 1 named POIs to be removed.
Flush Factory after Season 6