Flopper Pond is a Landmark in Battle Royale added in Chapter 2 Season 1, located inside the coordinates C4 and C5, east of Holly Hedges, south of Boney Burbs, and north of Weeping Woods. It is a pond with Floppers with a house on the shore and a dock. Outcast can be found here.
Points and Sublocations
* Click on the map to view geographic sub-locations.
|Visit 15 different Landmarks||TNTina's Trial||40,000|
|Visit Shipwreck Cove, Yacht and Flopper Pond||Meowscles' Mischief||40,000|
|Search 10 Chests at Landmarks||Skye's Adventure||40,000|
|Stage 2 of 3 - Use an Upgrade Bench as Tony Stark (1)||Iron Man Awakening Challenges|
- Flopper Pond was added to the map.
- A lot of debris from a flood covered Flopper Pond.
- The water level has lowered and Flopper Pond is back.
- A piece of land has appeared near Flopper Pond.
- Flopper Pond was sucked into The Zero Point