This article has been merged with Traps , please go over there to see the new changes & new links.
There are Currently 13 floor traps available in Fortnite.
Traps can be separated into 2 broad categories: Defensive Traps and Utility Traps.
Defensive traps will deal damage to enemies when they walk within range.
Utility traps will either hinder husks spawning or provide assistance to the players.
Defensive Floor Traps
- Floor Launcher - Launcher monsters up high vertically.
- Wooden Floor Spikes - Spikes on the ground for them to step on, damages each ~1 second
- Retractable Floor Spikes - Spikes that are retractable, does high damage every time the spikes goes back up.
- Floor Freeze Trap - Freezes & damages enemies.
- Flame Grill Floor Trap - Burns & damages enemies.
Utility Floor Traps
- Healing Pad - Spawns heals, which once stepped on restores health (not shield).
- Patrol Ward - TBD
- Defender Post - Select one of your Defenders you spawn here. They will fight back monsters once they will have a gun & ammo.
- Player Jump Pad (Up) - Propels you upwards
- Player Jump Pad (Directional) - Propels you horizontally where you are looking at
- Cozy Campfire - Heals you slowly
- Boost Pad - Once ran over with an Hoverboard boost you far away
- Track - Special rails for the Deliver the Bomb missions.