|This article is about vaulted FKP. For variant of the FKP, see Flight-Knock Pistol.|
|Category||Battle Royale Weapons|
|Last Adjustment||Patch 15.40|
Flint-Knock Pistol is a pistol in Battle Royale. It is available in and variants. It uses Heavy Bullets, has a headshot multiplier of x2.0 (deals 172/180 damage to the head), and lacks first shot accuracy. The Flint-Knock Pistol's singular inaccurate bullet does extremely high damage and knocks back the wielder and target of its attack (if they are close enough to the wielder), doing extraordinary material damage but suffering very badly at long range in terms of damage. It can only be found from floor loot but can be found from chests in the Team Rumble LTM.
The Flint-Knock Pistol was vaulted on Patch 10.00, making it only available in Playground and Creative. It was vaulted to reduce the number of mobility items in-game. The Flint-Knock Pistol has been unvaulted as of Patch 10.40.1, but it has been vaulted again in Patch 11.0 but this time was also removed from Playground mode. It was vaulted to reduce the number of items in the game in general. The Flint-Knock Pistol was added to the Battle Lab game mode on Patch 11.40.
The Flint-Knock Pistol has been unvaulted during the Winterfest event for 24 Hours on December 20, 2019 and January 1, 2020 respectively. Following the Drum Gun and Boogie Bomb, this is the third and fifteenth weapon to be unvaulted for the event.
The Flint-Knock Pistol has been unvaulted in Patch 15.40 for a week. However, you can now find the variant from Chests unlike in Chapter 1 where both variants only spawned from Floor Loot. The Flint-Knock Pistol has been re-vaulted with Hotfix 15.40.1 to bring back the Hand Cannon (Battle Royale).
It was THEN unvaulted again, exclusive to the Lazar & Fresh's Super Knockback cup, under the name Flight-Knock Pistol.
- Flint-Knock Pistol Pullout
- Flint-Knock Pistol Shoot
- Flint-Knock Pistol Reload
- Flint-Knock Pistol Pickup
- Flint-Knock Pistol Drop
- Crouching prevents players from being affected by the gun's knockback.
- The Flint-Knock has horrendous damage dropoff and no first shot accuracy. Only use it at close range.
- The Flint-Knock can save someone from taking fall damage if they shoot at the floor before impact. It is advised to do this at a diagonal angle to minimize the risk of fall damage.
- The Flint-Knock is nothing to scoff at, clocking in at a whopping 180 damage on a headshot. It can be used to follow up a shotgun for an effective finishing gun or to replace a shotgun and be followed by an SMG. It is advised to crouch in either case in order to not accidentally displace yourself in a close-range fight.
- It does enough material damage to leave a fully built wooden wall on twelve hitpoints, and enough to leave any other wooden piece at two hitpoints.
- Use the knockback to quickly gain the high ground in a fight.
- Use the knockback to knock enemies off a tall place, but be careful not to knock yourself off.
- It has one bullet and a lengthy reload time of 3 seconds. You will typically only get one use of this pistol per fight unless there is some cover that can be used to reload.
- If you hit someone who is gliding with this weapon at close range, they will be knocked out of the gliding state and fall. However, they seem to be immune to fall damage if this happens. This can be useful to stop someone who is gliding from landing directly in your base, forcing them to build up to you.
- The Flint-Knock Pistol's name is actually a pun on the type of handgun it is based on, a flintlock hand cannon.
- The Flint-Knock Pistol is the first Battle Royale weapon to include knockback, which affects the player firing the weapon and the person being shot at. The second being the Hand Cannon and the third being The Dub.
- The Flint-Knock Pistol was teased in the Season 8 loading screen.
- The Flint-Knock Pistol looks like Save the World's Duelist flintlock weapon. The difference between the two is that the Duelist has a metal barrel and grayish color, unlike the Flint-Knock Pistol's wood texture.
- The weapon also looks exactly like Save the World's Jack's Revenge.
- The Flint-Knock Pistol uses the same pullout sound as the Six Shooter.
- The Flint-Knock Pistol is the second pistol to use Heavy Bullets, the first being the Hand Cannon.
- The Flint-Knock Pistol is the first weapon to be unvaulted in an update and then vaulted in the next update. (Not Including Hot fixes)
- It seems like the Flint-Knock Pistol is the and variants of the Hand Cannon, since Patch 12.30 added the ability for Hand Cannons in Spy Games (Except ) to have the same effects of the Flint-Knock Pistol.
Promotion Image of the Flint-Knock Pistol being unvaulted in the v15.40 Update.