Fatal Fields was a named Point Of Interest in Battle Royale added in Season 1, located inside the coordinates F8, F9, G8 and G9, north of Lucky Landing, south of Salty Springs, and west of Moisty Palms. It was a farm with barns, a stable, corn fields, silos, a river, and a white farmhouse situated in the middle. Fatal had 17 Chests.
- 1 Points and Sublocations
- 2 Challenges
- 3 Map Changes
- 4 Trivia
- 5 Gallery
Points and Sublocations
* Click on the map to view geographic sub-locations.
For more details on houses and buildings, visit Fatal Fields/Buildings
Other Loot Spots
- One chest in the middle of each corn field.
- A chest on the Cut bank of the river.
Long Broken Hay Shed
- a chest on the inside the broken shed behind the haystack.
- a chest on the third level of red barn.
- A chest on the Second level of white barn.
- A chest in the middle of the forest on the east.
- A chest inside the first silo by the west.
- Floor loot in the east.
Square Hay Shed
- A chest inside the square shed behind the haystack.
- A chest in the middle of the forest on the west.
- A chest in the broken gap next to the bathroom of the white house.
- A chest in the attic third level of the white house.
- A chest inside the white shed behind the haystack.
- A chest on the second ground level of the excavation area.
|Land at 10 different named locations||Free Tier 2 Challenges||5|
|Eliminate 3 opponents in Fatal Fields||Season 3 Week 1 Challenges||5|
|Land on 7 different bullseyes||Season 3 Week 3 Challenges||5|
|Search 7 Hidden Gnome in different Named Locations||Season 3 Week 7 Challenges||5|
|Search 7 chests in Fatal Fields||Season 3 Week 10 Challenges||5|
|Search a chest in 12 different named locations||Season 3 Week 10 Challenges||5|
|Land at 10 different named locations||Starter Challenges||5|
- Fatal Fields was added to the map.
- A Christmas tree has appeared at Fatal Fields.
- The Christmas tree has disappeared.
- A small meteor has landed west of Fatal Fields, leaving a crater.
- Week 9: The crater near Fatal Fields has been completely patched up.
- Corn has started growing on the fields.
- A corrupted zone has been added
- Week 4: The stable, red barn, and farmhouse have been turned into haunted houses, and desks with cash registers have appeared outside them. A maze has appeared on the east cornfield, and a crop circle which looks like a face appeared on the western field. An entrance gate was added to the northern entrance of the farm. A "Fork Knife" food truck has appeared in the middle of the area.
- Week 7: Fatal Fields has been returned back to normal. However the inside of the red barn is slightly altered.
- The corrupted area north of Fatal Fields has been overgrown and all the Shadow Stones are gone.
- The snow came very close to Fatal Fields.
- The buildings have been covered in Christmas decorations.
- January 2nd: All Christmas decorations are gone.
- January 8th: Most Christmas Decorations (Such as Trees, Candy Canes and Snowflakes) have returned, due to the "14 Days Of Fortnite" event being brought back for 7 more days.
- All of the 14 Days Of Fortnite Christmas decorations are now gone again.
- January 19th: Fatal Fields was covered in snow on Christmas and in the aftermath of the Ice Storm Event.
- The former corrupted area was replaced by a fork and knife-shaped pit.
- There is now a Slipstream line running through the area. Two Slipstream turbines were added in the middle of the fields.
- The Slipstream turbines and line were removed.
- August 29th: A rift beacon is being constructed at Fatal Fields.
- September 2nd: The rift beacon has been completed and activated.
- September 3rd: The Floating Island has appeared Northwest of Fatal Fields and will begin slowly moving around the map, presumably as it did in Season 6.
- October 13th: The Floating Island has arrived back at Fatal Fields, nearly reaching it's starting point.
- Fatal Fields was sucked in a black hole.
- Frenzy Farm is very similar to Fatal Fields, although noticeably bigger.
- Along with Lonely Lodge, Fatal Fields was one of two named locations from the original Season 1 Fortnite that was removed with The End Event.