Dusty Depot was a named Point Of Interest in Battle Royale which was added to the map in Season 1, located inside the coordinate F5, south-east of Loot Lake, south-west of Pressure Plant, west of Retail Row, north of Salty Springs east of Gotham City and south of Lazy Lagoon. It was a storage area with three differently colored metal warehouses. One of the warehouses also had a giant rocket and launch pad built inside of it, along with multiple monitors and other technology.
Dusty Depot was partially destroyed following the launch of Season 4, but made a return with Season 10, however colors of the warehouses were swapped. The Blue, Gray, and Red warehouses became Red, Blue, and Gray respectively.
At the start of Chapter 2 Season 5, Dusty Depot (kind of) returned again. The Red Warehouse re-appeared but is somewhat damaged. The Blue Warehouse also returned, though is even more damaged.
* Click on the map to view geographic sub-locations.
For more details on buildings, visit Dusty Depot/Buildings.
This warehouse is one of the end warehouses. In Season X, this warehouse was moved from the right edge to the left edge. It was also the only one to fully survive the meteor, and was later converted into Dusty Diner, along with the ruined Grey warehouse.
The Blue Warehouse was completely destroyed by the meteor, originally this warehouse was on the edge, now it is in the centre.
Originally the middle one, the Grey Warehouse is now one of the ones on the edge, it was almost completely destroyed by the meteor and became an observation deck. The Visitor took over this warehouse at the beginning of season 10 and constructed Rift Beacons here. he later made a large launch tower and rebuilt The Rocket here and it launched in The End Event.
- Electrical Boxes
|Land at 10 different named locations||Free Tier 2 Challenges||5|
|Follow the treasure map found in Dusty Depot||Season 3 Week 1 Challenges||10|
|Land on 7 different bullseyes||Season 3 Week 3 Challenges||5|
|Search 7 Hidden Gnome in different Named Locations||Season 3 Week 7 Challenges||5|
|Eliminate 3 opponents in Dusty Depot||Season 3 Week 8 Challenges||10|
|Search a chest in 12 different named locations||Season 3 Week 10 Challenges||5|
- Dusty Depot was added to the map as an unnamed location.
- October 12th: Dusty Depot received it’s name.
- Dusty Depot was re-added to the map, removing Dusty Divot and Dusty Diner, and reverting all warehouses to their pre-Season 4 state, however the warehouses were rearranged.
- August 2nd: A telescope has appeared on top of the northern warehouse at Dusty Depot and it is facing towards the Frozen Meteor.
- August 4th: A small laboratory and chalkboard has been added inside the grey warehouse of Dusty Depot.
- August 6th: The exterior of the grey warehouse at Dusty Depot, as well as the interior has been updated.
- August 8th: Another satellite was added on the Dusty Depot grey warehouse, and the inside has been updated with a second floor and more computers.
- The grey warehouse has been updated again, and more work has been done inside. A few monitors with Visitor symbols have also been added.
- August 27th: The grey warehouse has been updated yet again. Pieces from the B.R.U.T.E mech as well as some other things can be found inside.
- September 3rd: The grey warehouse has been slightly updated again, the B.R.U.T.E pieces have been disassembled and some trucks appeared outside it.
- The grey warehouse at Dusty Depot has been significantly updated. The roof has opened and something is being constructed inside of it.
- September 13th: A few thrusters can be seen lying on the floor of the grey Dusty Depot warehouse.
- September 15th: A rocket booster has been constructed in the grey warehouse of Dusty Depot.
- September 17th: More of the rocket in the Dusty Depot grey warehouse has been constructed.
- September 19th: The shaft of the rocket in the grey Dusty Depot warehouse has been constructed.
- September 21st: The rocket in the grey warehouse has almost been completed.
- September 25th: The grey warehouse has been updated yet again. The monitors now have B.R.U.T.Es with a virus on them, and there is a computer with strange voices coming from them. More work was also done on the rocket.
- September 26th: The rocket is now fully complete with the lasers now being added on.
- October 5th: A countdown has now appeared above the rocket in Dusty Depot’s grey warehouse.
- October 10th: Sirens can now be heard every minute at the grey warehouse in Dusty Depot, similar to the ones at the Villain Lair (POI) in Season 4 before the initial Rocket Launch.
- The red warehouse from Dusty Depot has reappeared, though somewhat destroyed. Debris from the blue warehouse can also be found. This version of Dusty Depot was taken from Season X as the color arrangement are similar.
Construction of the Rocket
Dusty Depot before The End Event
Dusty Depot before 10.30
Dusty Depot before 10.10
Dusty Depot before Season 5
Dusty Depot before Season 4
- When Battle Royale was released, this location was not named.
- Dusty Depot, along with the Factory, are the first removed locations to be added back to the map.
- All of the Warehouses have had their positions swapped in the re-added version of Dusty Depot, which fits with the "twisted time" theme of Season 10.
- Dusty Depot, along with the Factory (POI), Retail Row, Pueblo (POI), Trucker's Oasis the Floating Island, Prison (POI) and Greasy Grove are all locations that have returned but have also been removed twice. Retail Row is the only one to be added back twice after being removed twice.
- Current POI Dirty Docks has some buildings that look similar to the warehouses in Dusty Depot.
- Dusty Depot was introduced, removed, reintroduced, re-removed, and reintroduced again. It is one of 2 POI's that this has happened to. The 2nd one is Greasy Grove.
- Dusty Depot was the first original Chapter 1 Named POI to be removed.
- During Travis Scott’s Astronomical, Dusty Depot and many locations from Chapter 1 were reused during the last part of the event.