Coral Cove (POI)
|Ammo Boxes||7 Ammo Boxes|
Coral Cove is a Landmark in Battle Royale added to the map in Chapter 2 Season 1, located inside the coordinates A2 and B2, on a set of small islands, and is close to the Crash Site, and Fort Crumpet. It is a primitive village filled with various huts and shacks, all with leaves or seashells as roofing. Stone sculptures resembling Fishstick, each bearing different expressions, can be found decorating the landscape, and tiki torches and random oversized seashells are present. The small singing coral-like creatures found on the Coral Cruiser glider can be found on a few rocks, singing the Coral Chorus. You can find them at the large shack at the top of a hill, and just above water in the center of the village, and on the far north. Small corals are found in many places, including on the stone sculptures.
Chests can be found in a few of the seashell huts, and in the large shack.
Points and Sublocations
* Click on the map to view geographic sub-locations.
|Visit 15 different Landmarks||TNTina's Trial||40,000|
|Visit Coral Cove, Stack Shack, and Crash Site without swimming in a single match||Meowscles' Mischief||40,000|
|Search 10 Chests at Landmarks||Skye's Adventure||40,000|
- Coral Cove was added to the map.
- Most of Coral Cove was flooded by water.
- July 1st: The water level decreased and the hill with the large shack has been uncovered. The rest of the cove, however, is still flooded.
- July 30th: The water level decreased once again, clearing a significant amount of water from parts of Coral Cove.
- August 1st: The water level decreased and went back to the normal level, clearing up all of Coral Cove.
- A sinkhole was created nearby Coral Cove, creating a path into Coral Castle.
Coral Cove before Chapter 2 Season 3.