|Coordinates||B1, B2, B3, C2|
|Ammo Boxes||9 Ammo Boxes|
|Produce Boxes||2 Produce Boxes|
|Slurp Barrels||3 Barrels|
Coral Castle is a Named Location in Battle Royale added to the map in Chapter 2 Season 3, located in the coordinate B2, but is also in coordinates B1, B3, and C2, north of Sweaty Sands, southwest of Stealthy Stronghold and west of Pleasant Park. It is a massive sinkhole in the water with a bunch of temples and a large castle in the middle. The hole also connects the many small islands around the northwest side of the map, including Coral Cove, Crash Site, and Sharky Shell. Before August 1st, this location was The Giant Whirlpool.
Points and Sublocations
* Click on the map to view geographic sub-locations.
|Claim your Trident at Coral Cove (1)||Aquaman Challenges||Aquaman's Trident Harvesting Tool|
|Stage 2 of 3 - Use an Upgrade Bench as Tony Stark (1)||Iron Man Awakening Challenges|
|Collect Floating Rings at Coral Castle (4)||Chapter 2 Season 4 Week 5 Challenges||25,000|
|Collect Stone from Coral Castle (300)||Chapter 2 Season 4 Week 6 Challenges||25,000|
|Visit different Named Locations in a single match (5)||Chapter 2 Season 4 Week 8 Challenges||25,000|
|Dance at the highest spot and the lowest spot on the map (2)||Chapter 2 Season 4 Week 9 Challenges||25,000|
- August 1st: The water level has dropped for the last time and Coral Castle was revealed.
- It was originally called <CARL> but got fixed an hour after the location has been revealed.
- This may have been a code name in an attempt to stop leakers from finding out the location name early.
- Ambient music can be heard when in this location.
- Before Coral Castle was added there was an island there with a mini fortress.
- It was also speculated to be Atlantis because of the Aquaman outfit.
- In the Chapter 2 Season 5 trailer, Coral Castle appears to be completely flooded. This was likely a simple mistake.
- Coral Castle is the lowest point on The Apollo Island.
- Coral Castle and Catty Corner are the only 2 remaining Chapter 2 Season 3 named POIs.