Patch 5.20 (August 7, 2018)
- Bug Fixes
- Fixed an issue that caused players to be stuck when Charged Fist is interrupted.
Patch 5.0 (July 12, 2018)
- Ability Rebalance
- Charged Fist
- Moved from a 3-star perk to a 2-star perk.
- Adjusted the percent damage increase from a max 200% to a max 150% to correspond to the new base damage.
- Resulting max base damage increased from 117 to 225 with default base damage taken into account.
Patch 1.7 (October 4, 2017)
- Fixed an issue that was causing the Charged Fist ability to not apply the full 200% damage bonus.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Anti-Material Charge ability to cancel itself if used without being fully charged.
- This issue occurred when the Charged Fist perk was equipped.