Season 5 of Chapter 2, also known as Season 15 of Battle Royale, started on December 2nd, 2020 and ended on March 15th, 2021. The season started after a long downtime upon the conclusion of The Devourer Of Worlds Event, which took place on December 1st, 2020 at 4:10 pm EST. The season's story revolves around Agent Jonesy recruiting bounty hunters from various realities, to prevent anyone from escaping the Loop through the recently exposed Zero Point.
The Battle Pass tab is now like it was originally was in Chapter 2 Season 1, replacing the Helicarrier Battle Pass tab. The challenges table is now on the lobby screen instead of inside the Battle Pass tab.
- 1 Teasers and Hints
- 2 Battle Pass
- 3 Fortnite Crew
- 4 Quests
- 5 Achievements
- 6 Cosmetics
- 7 Weapon and Item Releases
- 8 Map Changes
- 9 Trivia
Starting from December 1st, Epic Games started releasing teasers for the season:
Teaser 1, "Zero Point - - Unstable - Project Hunter :: Beginning Upload :: Reply With Code “#Bounty” to Accept Transmission"
Teaser 2, ":: Incoming Audio Transmission - Reality Log 1987 :: #1 of 6 Target Description: Defender - Shapeshifter Reply With Confirmation Code “#Wildheart” To Accept Next Transmission"
Teaser 3, ":: Incoming Audio Transmission - Reality Log 42 :: #2 of 6 Target Description: Spirit - Vengeful Reply With Confirmation Code “#Revenge” To Accept Next Transmission"
Teaser 4, ":: Incoming Audio Transmission - Reality Log 312 :: #3 of 6 Target Description: Fierce, Brave… Intimidating Reply With Confirmation Code “#Warrior” To Accept Next Transmission"
Teaser 5, ":: Incoming Audio Transmission - Reality Log [Data Not Found] :: #4 of 6 Target Description: [Data Not Found] Reply With Confirmation Code “#Laser” To Accept Next Transmission"
Teaser 6, ":: Incoming Audio Transmission - Reality Log 3258 :: #5 of 6 Target Description: Sweet and… Delicious? Reply With Confirmation Code “#Breakfast” To Accept Next Transmission"
Teaser 7, ":: Incoming Audio Transmission - Reality Log 982 :: #6 of 6 Target Description: Bubbly and… Chaotic… Data Transfer - Complete. Final Data Process Commencing Season 5 - 12.2.2020"
Teaser 8, "Incoming audio transmission from @FortniteGame 🔊"
Teaser 9, ":: Incoming Audio Transmission - Reality Log 30276 :: Targets Description: Walker Slayers 12.16.2020"
Teaser 10, ":: Incoming Transmission - Reality Log 2053105-28 :: Target Description: Yautja - Trophy Hunter"
Teaser 11, ":: Incoming Transmission - Reality Log 991 :: Targets Description: A ruthless machine and a protector of the future"
Teaser 12, ":: Incoming Transmission - Reality Log 10155 :: Target Description: Ninja Master"
Teaser 13, ":: Incoming Transmission - Reality Log 52 :: Target Description: Really, really… really fast"
Teaser 14, ":: Incoming Transmission - Reality Log MCP-82 :: Targets Description: They fight for the users"
Teaser 15, ":: Incoming Transmission - Reality Log 3DO-T :: Targets Description: Round 1. FIGHT"
Teaser 16, ":: Incoming Transmission - Reality Log 426 :: Target Description: Warrant Officer"
- The 1st teaser suggests that, with extra details from the other teasers, that Agent Jonesy is hunting down and recruiting characters from other realities from the Zero Point, which was damaged after The Devourer Of Worlds Event.
- The 2nd teaser talks about a shapeshifter, which can turn into three different forms: a shark, a harpy (half-human, half-bird), and an unconfirmed form. She was called Mave, who had bird wings for a glider, a reactive style that turns her bottom half into a shark, and a reactive style that transforms her hair into snakes suggesting her third form is a form similar to Medusa whose eyes can turn others to stone.
- The 3rd teaser talks about a spirit that has the ability to grant wishes of revenge. He was called Kondor, who has a built-in emote that transforms him from a faceless creature into a masked warrior through the power of souls.
- The 4th teaser talks about an intense, strong warrior, that at the time of the log, is in some sort of arena from the sound of it. This is Menace, a warrior who has never been defeated and has several styles that fit the idea.
- The 5th teaser talks about a space bounty hunter, that is unstoppable. This is Reese, an intergalactic beast hunter.
- The confirmation code was "#Unstoppable" at one point, but was changed to "#Laser".
- The 6th teaser talks about a "killer breakfast". This is Mancake, the creature made of pancakes.
- The 7th and final main teaser talks about someone who looks friendly but has an ugly side. She was called Lexa a different cell-shaded character who has a built-in emote that transforms her into what she calls a Mechafusion.
- The 8th teaser is the first extra teaser about a hunter outside the battle pass. The recording talks about someone who has defeated several gods in rage. This is the god of war, Kratos.
- The 9th teaser talks about a group of people who were quickly convinced to leave their reality. This is Michonne and Daryl Dixon of the Walking Dead reality.
- The 10th teaser talks about a hunter following Jonesy from a few jumps and speaks of mud with jungle sounds in the background. This is the Predator from the movie series of the same name. His target description mentions Yautja which is the Predator race.
- The 11th teaser talks about a heroine who understands enpending global doom, time travel and paradoxes and the target description talks of a ruthless machine. This is the T-800 from the Terminator, as well as Sarah Connor.
- The 12th teaser talks about about someone you will never hear coming part of a team with great codenames and finishing with the sentence “knowing is half the battle”. This is Snake Eyes from G.I Joe.
- The 13th teaser, numbered 52, talks of a man who can not stay still while his target description mentions the words “really really fast”. This is The Flash from CW's Arrowverse due to the character model being very similar and identical to the Barry Allen in CW's iteration of The Flash. 52 is a reference to earth-52, where most DC stories happen.
- The 14th teaser talks of a extremely old computer and ends with a scream getting digitized. The target description mentions a group fighting for Users. These are some Grid Warriors from the Disney movie Tron: Legacy.
- The 15th teaser talks of a hunter with high skill. The hunter uses the phrases “HADOUKEN!” & “shoryuken” when fighting. This is Ryu as well as Chun-Li from Street Fighter.
- The 16th teaser talks of a "Very normal spaceship on a very normal shipping route. Running on tech that seems to be from 1986." This is Xenomorph and Ripley.
The Battle Pass for Season 5 costs 950 V-Bucks, and is a way to earn exclusive rewards during the season by earning XP and increasing your level. The rewards included in the Battle Pass include: Outfits, Gliders, Wraps, Harvesting Tools, Back Blings, Emotes, Sprays, Contrails, Music, Loading Screens and more.
Starting on December 2nd with Season 5, players will be able to buy the Fortnite Crew subscription for $11.99 USD a month. The subscription includes access to the current battle pass, 1,000 V-Bucks per month, and monthly sets that are exclusive to the subscription only. For the first month, the Galaxia outfit will be the first of many monthly outfits to be included for the first month, including the Fractured World back bling, and Cosmic Llamacorn harvesting tool.
Quests are a brand new form of challenges this season. There are different types of quests, based on their rarity. The Beskar Quest is one of the quests included, which rewards several styles for the Mandalorian.
Achievements are back in Chapter 2 Season 5. Instead of being colored red, it is colored purple. Several of the Achievements are similar, but there are new additions earned through the season's new mechanics, items, and cosmetics.
Various thematic sets including Cosmetic Skins, Harvesting Tools, Emotes and Gliders are also to be released during Chapter 2 Season 5 as part of the item shop components on a daily rotation basis and Battle Pass rewards.
|Meteor Skimmer||Epic||Glider||1200 V-Bucks||2021-03-12|
|Asteroid Trencher||Rare||Harvesting Tool||800 V-Bucks||2021-03-12|
|Champion's Crest||Uncommon||Back Bling||200 V-Bucks||2021-03-11|
|Chapter 2 Season 5 Week 15 Epic Quests||Legendary||Set of Challenges||2021-03-11|
|Quantic Pulsar||Rare||Back bling||1200 V-Bucks||2021-03-09|
|EpikWhale's Locker Bundle||Epic||Bundle||1900 V-Bucks||2021-03-09|
|Cyprus Nell||Rare||Outfit||1200 V-Bucks||2021-03-09|
|Butter Barn Hoedown||Rare||Music||2021-03-09|
|Golden Touch Challenge Pack||Epic||Challenge Pack||2021-03-08|
|Marigold Quests||Legendary||Set of Challenges||2021-03-08|
|Golden Daggers||Epic||Dual-Wielded Harvesting Tool||2021-03-08|
|Golden Gambit||Epic||Back Bling||2021-03-08|
|Office Chariot||Rare||Emote||500 V-Bucks||2021-03-07|
|Toothpick||Marvel||Harvesting Tool||800 V-Bucks||2021-03-06|
|Ant-Tonio||Marvel||Back Bling||1500 V-Bucks||2021-03-06|
|Ant-Man Bundle||Marvel||Bundle||1800 V-Bucks||2021-03-06|
|Rad Emissions||Uncommon||Wrap||300 V-Bucks||2021-03-04|
|Ol' Mate Sledgy||Icon||Harvesting Tool||2021-03-04|
|LazarBeam Bundle||Icon||Bundle||1800 V-Bucks||2021-03-04|
|Baby Gingy||Icon||Back Bling||2021-03-04|
|Chapter 2 Season 5 Week 14 Epic Quests||Legendary||Set of Challenges||2021-03-04|
|Shanty for a Squad||Rare||Emote||500 V-Bucks||2021-03-03|
|Fresh's Locker Bundle||Rare||Bundle||1900 V-Bucks||2021-03-02|
|Xenoslurp||Epic||Loading Screen||2200 V-Bucks||2021-03-02|
|IO ATTACK||Rare||Music||200 V-Bucks||2021-03-01|
|March 2021 Crew Pack||Epic||Crew Pack||2021-02-28|
|Puffcorn Pick||Epic||Harvesting Tool||2021-02-28|
|Up North||Epic||Back Bling||2021-02-28|
|Pull Up||Icon||Emote||500 V-Bucks||2021-02-27|
|The Axe of Destiny||Uncommon||Loading Screen||2021-02-27|
|Cracked Up||Rare||Wrap||500 V-Bucks||2021-02-26|
|P-5000 Power Loader Arm||Rare||Harvesting Tool||800 V-Bucks||2021-02-25|
|Cheyenne Dropship||Epic||Glider||1200 V-Bucks||2021-02-25|
|Xenomorph Tail||Epic||Back Bling||1600 V-Bucks||2021-02-25|
|Xeno Menace||Epic||Built-In Emote||1600 V-Bucks||2021-02-25|
|Weyland-Yutani Cat Carrier||Epic||Back Bling||1500 V-Bucks||2021-02-25|
|Space Gear Bundle||Uncommon||Bundle||1500 V-Bucks||2021-02-25|
|Ripley & Xenomorph Bundle||Epic||Bundle||2200 V-Bucks||2021-02-25|
|Ellen Ripley||Epic||Outfit||1500 V-Bucks||2021-02-25|
|Burst Case Scenario||Uncommon||Emote||300 V-Bucks||2021-02-25|
|Chapter 2 Season 5 Week 13 Epic Quests||Legendary||Set of Challenges||2021-02-25|
|Arena's Blessing||Rare||Harvesting Tool||800 V-Bucks||2021-02-22|
|Sica Bundle||Rare||Bundle||2100 V-Bucks||2021-02-22|
|Arena Elite||Rare||Back Bling||1200 V-Bucks||2021-02-22|
|Signpost Pummeler||GamingLegends||Harvesting Tool||800 V-Bucks||2021-02-20|
|Sumo Torpedo||GamingLegends||Glider||1200 V-Bucks||2021-02-20|
|Training Bag||GamingLegends||Back Bling||1600 V-Bucks||2021-02-20|
|Super Cab-Masher||GamingLegends||Back Bling||1600 V-Bucks||2021-02-20|
|Shoryuken!||GamingLegends||Built-In Emote||1600 V-Bucks||2021-02-20|
|Seven Star Flashing Flail||GamingLegends||Harvesting Tool||800 V-Bucks||2021-02-20|
|Ryu & Chun-Li Gear||GamingLegends||Bundle||1800 V-Bucks||2021-02-20|
|Ryu & Chun-Li Bundle||GamingLegends||Bundle||2200 V-Bucks||2021-02-20|
|Lightning Kick!||GamingLegends||Built-In Emote||1600 V-Bucks||2021-02-20|
|Player Select!||GamingLegends||Loading Screen||2200 V-Bucks||2021-02-20|
|Jumbo Popcorn||Uncommon||Emote||200 V-Bucks||2021-02-19|
|Gordo||Epic||Back Bling||1500 V-Bucks||2021-02-18|
|Britestorm Bomber Bundle||Epic||Bundle||1900 V-Bucks||2021-02-18|
|Britestorm Bomber||Epic||Outfit||1500 V-Bucks||2021-02-18|
|Breezy Bashers||Epic||Harvesting Tool||1200 V-Bucks||2021-02-18|
|Chapter 2 Season 5 Week 12 Epic Quests||Legendary||Set of Challenges||2021-02-18|
|Breathless Blades||Rare||Dual-Wielded Harvesting Tool||2021-02-18|
|Hearts Wild Team Battle||Uncommon||Banner||2021-02-18|
|SypherPK's Locker Bundle||Uncommon||Bundle||2300 V-Bucks||2021-02-16|
|Fox Clan Reborn||Uncommon||Loading Screen||2021-02-16|
|Galactic Spiral||Rare||Wrap||500 V-Bucks||2021-02-15|
|Speed Force Slashers||DC||Dual-Wielded Harvesting Tool||2021-02-13|
|The Flash Bundle||DC||Bundle||1800 V-Bucks||2021-02-13|
|The Flash||DC||Outfit||1500 V-Bucks||2021-02-13|
|Speed Force||DC||Back Bling||2021-02-13|
|My Name Is Barry Allen.||DC||Loading Screen||2021-02-13|
|Lovestruck Strikers||Rare||Harvesting Tool||800 V-Bucks||2021-02-12|
|Light Cycle||Rare||Rideable Glider||800 V-Bucks||2021-02-11|
|Identity Disc||Rare||Harvesting Tool||1500 V-Bucks||2021-02-11|
|Identity Disc||Rare||Back Bling||1500 V-Bucks||2021-02-11|
|Dauntless Dragon||Uncommon||Glider||500 V-Bucks||2021-02-11|
|Hooked On You||Rare||Music||200 V-Bucks||2021-02-10|
|Shuffly Shapes||Rare||Wrap||500 V-Bucks||2021-02-09|
|Loeya's Locker Bundle||Epic||Bundle||2200 V-Bucks||2021-02-09|
|Stuffy Sack||Rare||Back Bling||1200 V-Bucks||2021-02-08|
|Cuddle King||Rare||Outfit||1200 V-Bucks||2021-02-08|
|Bloomin' Bouquet||Uncommon||Emote||200 V-Bucks||2021-02-08|
|Tricksy Axe||Uncommon||Harvesting Tool||500 V-Bucks||2021-02-06|
|Tess Bundle||Rare||Bundle||1800 V-Bucks||2021-02-06|
|Spikey Jet||Rare||Glider||800 V-Bucks||2021-02-06|
|Prickly Heart||Rare||Back Bling||1200 V-Bucks||2021-02-06|
|Hearts & Bullets||Uncommon||Wrap||300 V-Bucks||2021-02-06|
|Wanna See Me||Icon||Emote||500 V-Bucks||2021-02-05|
|Chapter 2 Season 5 Week 11 Epic Quests||Legendary||Set of Challenges||2021-02-04|
|Chapter 2 Season 5 Week 10 Epic Quests||Legendary||Set of Challenges||2021-02-04|
|Heartblast||Rare||Back Bling||1200 V-Bucks||2021-02-03|
|Squatingdog's Locker Bundle||Epic||Bundle||2500 V-Bucks||2021-02-02|
|February 2021 Crew Pack||Legendary||Crew Pack||2021-01-31|
|Kitsune's Pursuit||Uncommon||Loading Screen||2021-01-31|
|Foxbow Quiver||Legendary||Back Bling||2021-01-31|
|Crooked Claw||Rare||Harvesting Tool||2021-01-31|
|Snake Eyes Katana||Epic||Harvesting Tool||1800 V-Bucks||2021-01-30|
|Snake Eyes Katana||Epic||Back Bling||1800 V-Bucks||2021-01-30|
|Snake Eyes||Epic||Outfit||1800 V-Bucks||2021-01-30|
|Arashikage Clan||Epic||Set||1800 V-Bucks||2021-01-30|
|Gangnam Style||Icon||Emote||500 V-Bucks||2021-01-28|
|Chapter 2 Season 5 Week 9 Epic Quests||Legendary||Set of Challenges||2021-01-28|
|Orbital Overload||Rare||Music||200 V-Bucks||2021-01-27|
|Null Pick||Rare||Harvesting Tool||800 V-Bucks||2021-01-26|
|Mechafusion Jumpkit||Rare||Back Bling||1200 V-Bucks||2021-01-26|
|Machinist Mina Pack||Rare||Bundle||2021-01-25|
|Tiki Tackler||Epic||Outfit||1500 V-Bucks||2021-01-23|
|Striker Specialist||Epic||Outfit||1500 V-Bucks||2021-01-23|
|Shot Stopper||Epic||Outfit||1500 V-Bucks||2021-01-23|
|Sgt. Sweeper||Epic||Outfit||1500 V-Bucks||2021-01-23|
|Power Poacher||Epic||Outfit||1500 V-Bucks||2021-01-23|
|Pitch Patroller||Epic||Outfit||1500 V-Bucks||2021-01-23|
|Pelé's Air Punch||Icon||Emote||300 V-Bucks||2021-01-23|
|Midfield Master||Epic||Outfit||1500 V-Bucks||2021-01-23|
|Fancy Footwork||Rare||Emote||500 V-Bucks||2021-01-23|
|Derby Dominator||Epic||Outfit||1500 V-Bucks||2021-01-23|
|Dog Eat Dog||Uncommon||Spray||2021-01-23|
|Sarah Connor||Epic||Outfit||1800 V-Bucks||2021-01-21|
|Future War Bundle||Epic||Bundle||2800 V-Bucks||2021-01-21|
|Chapter 2 Season 5 Week 8 Epic Quests||Legendary||Set of Challenges||2021-01-21|
|Bio-Helmet Online||Legendary||Built-In Emote||2021-01-20|
|Yautja Wristblades||Legendary||Harvesting Tool||2021-01-20|
|Hunter's Trophy||Legendary||Back Bling||2021-01-20|
|Balls of Power||Icon||Back Bling||1500 V-Bucks||2021-01-16|
|Chapter 2 Season 5 Week 7 Epic Quests||Legendary||Set of Challenges||2021-01-14|
|Plasma Caster Reticle||Uncommon||Emoticon||2021-01-13|
|Heat Vision Hunter||Uncommon||Spray||2021-01-13|
|Chapter 2 Season 5 Week 6 Epic Quests||Legendary||Set of Challenges||2021-01-07|
|Multipoint Edge||Rare||Glider||800 V-Bucks||2021-01-06|
|Pick Axis||Rare||Harvesting Tool||800 V-Bucks||2021-01-06|
|Edge Factor||Epic||Bundle||2300 V-Bucks||2021-01-06|
|Exploding Axis||Epic||Back Bling||1500 V-Bucks||2021-01-06|
|Edge Case||Epic||Back Bling||1500 V-Bucks||2021-01-06|
|Don't Start Now||Icon||Emote||500 V-Bucks||2021-01-02|
|Boxing Glove Arrow||DC||Harvesting Tool||2021-01-01|
|Tactical Quiver||DC||Back Bling||2021-01-01|
|Vibe Star||Epic||Back Bling||1500 V-Bucks||2020-12-31|
|Glow Grin||Epic||Back Bling||1500 V-Bucks||2020-12-31|
|Chapter 2 Season 5 Week 5 Epic Quests||Legendary||Set of Challenges||2020-12-31|
|January 2021 Crew Pack||DC||Crew Pack||2020-12-31|
|Gleam Team||Epic||Bundle||2500 V-Bucks||2020-12-30|
|Frosty Globes||Rare||Harvesting Tool||2020-12-29|
|Out With The Old||Uncommon||Emote||200 V-Bucks||2020-12-28|
|Merry Marauding||Uncommon||Loading Screen||2020-12-26|
|Toe Pick||Uncommon||Harvesting Tool||2020-12-25|
|Brrr-Witching Blades||Frozen||Harvesting Tool||2500 V-Bucks||2020-12-24|
|Chapter 2 Season 5 Week 4 Epic Quests||Legendary||Set of Challenges||2020-12-24|
|Frost Legends Pack||Frozen||Bundle||2500 V-Bucks||2020-12-24|
|Snow Drift||Frozen||Outfit||2500 V-Bucks||2020-12-24|
|Frost Broker||Frozen||Outfit||2500 V-Bucks||2020-12-24|
|Glacial Rift Edges||Frozen||Dual Wielded Harvesting Tool||2500 V-Bucks||2020-12-24|
|Brrr-witching Blades||Frozen||Dual Wielded Harvesting Tool||2500 V-Bucks||2020-12-24|
|Frostnite Cane||Frozen||Harvesting Tool||2500 V-Bucks||2020-12-24|
|Wings Of Frost||Frozen||Back Bling||2500 V-Bucks||2020-12-24|
|Icy Kitsune||Frozen||Back Bling||2500 V-Bucks||2020-12-24|
|Frosty Fox||Frozen||Back Bling||2500 V-Bucks||2020-12-24|
|Cheery Chime||Rare||Back Bling||1200 V-Bucks||2020-12-23|
|Holly Jolly Hatchet||Rare||Back Bling||1200 V-Bucks||2020-12-22|
|Holly Striker||Rare||Outfit||1200 V-Bucks||2020-12-22|
|Poultry Pummelers||Rare||Harvesting Tool||800 V-Bucks||2020-12-22|
|Ol' Chopper||Uncommon||Harvesting Tool||500 V-Bucks||2020-12-22|
|Tundra Blades||Uncommon||Dual-Wielded Harvesting Tools||500 V-Bucks||2020-12-22|
|Merry Mountaineer||Rare||Back Bling||1200 V-Bucks||2020-12-22|
|Frosty Visions||Rare||Wrap||500 V-Bucks||2020-12-21|
|Frosty Serenade||Rare||Music||200 V-Bucks||2020-12-21|
|Blustery Bag||Epic||Back Bling||2020-12-21|
|Marvel: Royalty & Warriors Pack||Marvel||Bundle||2020-12-21|
|Wakanda Forever Quests||Marvel||Set of Challenges||2020-12-21|
|Wakandan Skyrider||Marvel||Rideable Glider||2020-12-21|
|Kree Backplate||Marvel||Back Bling||2020-12-21|
|King's Cowl||Marvel||Back Bling||2020-12-21|
|Mimic's Shield||Marvel||Back Bling||2020-12-21|
|Copycat's Sword||Marvel||Harvesting Tool||2020-12-21|
|Alpha Staff||Marvel||Harvesting Tool||2020-12-21|
|Vibranium Daggers||Marvel||Dual-Wielded Harvesting Tool||2020-12-21|
|Power Of Mar-Vell||Marvel||Glider||2020-12-21|
|Click Pow Get Down||Rare||Music||200 V-Bucks||2020-12-20|
|Cozy Jonesy||Uncommon||Outfit||800 V-Bucks||2020-12-20|
|Swirly Snowglobe||Rare||Back Bling||1200 V-Bucks||2020-12-20|
|Winter's Wish||Uncommon||Glider||500 V-Bucks||2020-12-20|
|Pummel Moose||Rare||Harvesting Tool||800 V-Bucks||2020-12-19|
|Frost In Action||Uncommon||Loading Screen||2020-12-18|
|Shield Surprise||Rare||Back Bling||2020-12-18|
|Mr. Dappermint||Rare||Outfit||1200 V-Bucks||2020-12-18|
|Candy Cache||Rare||Back Bling||1200 V-Bucks||2020-12-18|
|Operation Snowdown Quests||Legendary||Set of Challenges||2020-12-18|
|Candy Plane||Uncommon||Glider||500 V-Bucks||2020-12-18|
|Chapter 2 Season 5 Week 3 Epic Quests||Legendary||Set of Challenges||2020-12-17|
|Survivors in Arms Bundle||Epic||Bundle||2600 V-Bucks||2020-12-16|
|Michonne's Katana||Epic||Harvesting Tool||2020-12-16|
|Michonne's Katana||Epic||Back bling||2020-12-16|
|Hunting Quiver||Epic||Back Bling||2020-12-16|
|Daryl's Knives||Epic||Harvesting Tool||2020-12-16|
|Daryl Dixon||Epic||Outfit||1800 V-Bucks||2020-12-16|
|Polar Poleaxe||Rare||Harvesting Tool||800 V-Bucks||2020-12-16|
|Playstation Plus Celebration Pack 12||Epic||Playstation Plus Celebration Pack||2020-12-16|
|Party Favor||Uncommon||Emote||300 V-Bucks||2020-12-15|
|Wrapping Caper||Rare||Back Bling||2020-12-15|
|The Spy Within Quests||Legendary||Set of Challenges||2020-12-15|
|Tree Topper||Uncommon||Glider||500 V-Bucks||2020-12-15|
|Twin Talons||Rare||Harvesting Tool||2020-12-14|
|Reboot a Friend||Challenges||2020-12-14|
|Gingerbread Raider||Rare||Outfit||1200 V-Bucks||2020-12-11|
|UNSC Pelican||GamingLegends||Glider||1200 V-Bucks||2020-12-10|
|Master Chief Bundle||GamingLegends||Bundle||2600 V-Bucks||2020-12-10|
|Master Chief||GamingLegends||Outfit||1500 V-Bucks||2020-12-10|
|Lil' Warthog||GamingLegends||Traversal Emote||500 V-Bucks||2020-12-10|
|Gravity Hammer||GamingLegends||Harvesting Tool||800 V-Bucks||2020-12-10|
|Battle Legend||GamingLegends||Back Bling||1500 V-Bucks||2020-12-10|
|Old School Anthem||Rare||Music||2020-12-10|
|Chapter 2 Season 5 Week 2 Epic Quests||Legendary||Set of Challenges||2020-12-10|
|Sing Along||Uncommon||Emote||0 V-Bucks||2020-12-09|
|The Diamond Diva Pack||Rare||Starter Pack||2020-12-08|
|6-Carat Cutter||Rare||Harvesting Tool||2020-12-08|
|Shine Pack||Rare||Back Bling||2020-12-08|
|Pizo's Locker Bundle||Epic||Bundle||2100 V-Bucks||2020-12-07|
|Mimir||GamingLegends||Back Bling||1500 V-Bucks||2020-12-03|
|Leviathan Axe||GamingLegends||Harvesting Tool||1000 V-Bucks||2020-12-03|
|Kratos Bundle||GamingLegends||Bundle||2200 V-Bucks||2020-12-03|
|Guardian Shield||GamingLegends||Glider||800 V-Bucks||2020-12-03|
|Freezing Burst||GamingLegends||Built-In Emote||1000 V-Bucks||2020-12-03|
|Cosmic Llamacorn||Epic||Harvesting Tool||2020-12-02|
|December 2020 Crew Pack||Legendary||Crew Pack||2020-12-02|
|Fractured World||Legendary||Back Bling||2020-12-02|
|Chapter 2 Season 5 Battle Pass||Mythic||Battle Pass||950 V-Bucks||2020-12-02|
|Chapter 2 Season 5 Common Quests||Common||Set of Challenges||2020-12-02|
|Chapter 2 Season 5 Uncommon Quests||Uncommon||Set of Challenges||2020-12-02|
|Breakfast Bounty||Epic||Back Bling||2020-12-02|
|Chapter 2 Season 5 Rare Quests||Rare||Set of Challenges||2020-12-02|
|Null Claws||Rare||Harvesting Tool||2020-12-02|
|Ne'Jari Warhammer||Uncommon||Harvesting Tool||2020-12-02|
|Oath & Sorrow||Uncommon||Harvesting Tool||2020-12-02|
|Spirit's Pact||Epic||Back Bling||2020-12-02|
|Dynamo Grav-Suit||Epic||Back Bling||2020-12-02|
|Mechafusion Interface||Epic||Back Bling||2020-12-02|
|Victor's Flail||Rare||Harvesting Tool||2020-12-02|
|This is the Way||StarWars||Emoticon||2020-12-02|
|Warrior Spirit||Uncommon||Loading Screen||2020-12-02|
|Let's go, Mechafusion!||Uncommon||Loading Screen||2020-12-02|
|Stack 'Em High||Uncommon||Loading Screen||2020-12-02|
|Wildheart Way||Uncommon||Loading Screen||2020-12-02|
|Menace Reigns||Uncommon||Loading Screen||2020-12-02|
|Star Power Remix||Rare||Music||2020-12-02|
|Rise Of The Devourer||Marvel||Music||2020-12-02|
|Shield Of The Mighty||Legendary||Back Bling||2020-12-02|
|Wildheart Buckler||Epic||Back Bling||2020-12-02|
|Vengeful Wish||Epic||Built-In Emote||2020-12-02|
|Oath & Sorrow||Uncommon||Banner||2020-12-02|
|Chapter 2 Season 5 Week 1 Epic Quests||Legendary||Set of Challenges||2020-12-02|
|Beskar Quests||Epic||Set of Challenges||2020-12-02|
|Hover Pram Control||StarWars||Built-In Emote||2020-12-02|
|A Warrior Prepares||Uncommon||Emote||2020-12-02|
|Syrup Slinger||Rare||Built-In Emote||2020-12-02|
|Hunter Protocol||Epic||Built-In Emote||2020-12-02|
|Mandalorian||Star Wars Series||Outfit||2020-12-02|
Weapon and Item Releases
15.00 Patch Notes (December 2nd)
- Available by eliminating The Mandalorian at the Razor Crest
- Damage: 110
- Melee attack damage: 45
- Firerate of 0.5
- Melee attack damage: 45
- Magazine size of 1
- 2.4 seconds to reload
- has a Thermal Scope
- Available by eliminating The Mandalorian at the Razor Crest
- Infinite fuel.
- However, it lasts a shorter amount of time in the air compared to other Jetpacks.
- Obtained from Splode at Unremarkable Shack for 600 Bars
- It's a sniper that shoots clingers.
- Direct hit: 10
- Explosion damage: 60
- 2.5x Headshot multiplier
- Magazine size of 5
- Fire rate of 1
- 4.1 seconds to reload
- Obtained from Mancake at Butter Barn for 400 Bars
- Has the same stats as the Scoped Revolver, but a Thermal Scope.
- Obtained from Reese at Dirty Docks for 400 Bars
- Deals 29 damage
- Hitting an opponent will mark them like in the Shakedown mechanic.
- Obtained from Dummy north of Pleasant Park or at Compact Cars
- Has the same stats as the Double Barrel Shotgun, but with the knockback effect from the Flint-Knock Pistol
- Available and variants
- Found from Chests, NPCs, and Supply Drops.
- Deals 133/140 damage
- Magazine size of 4
- Shoots all 4 shells
- Reload time of 4.3/4.1 seconds
- Can set structures on fire.
- Found in Fishing Spots.
- Rifts you to the sky, like the Rift-To-Go
- Found in Fishing Spots.
- Gives you Zero Point movement, like the Zero Point Crystal
- Charge Shotgun
- Heavy Assault Rifle
- Pistol ( & )
- Submachine Gun
- Tactical Assault Rifle
- Can only be obtained by eliminating IO Guards.
- Tactical Shotgun
- Burst Assault Rifle
- Combat Shotgun
- Light Machine Gun
- Pump Shotgun
- Scoped Assault Rifle
- Stark Industries Energy Rifle
- Tactical Submachine Gun
- Crash Pad
- Fire Trap
- Stark Industries Jetpack
- Stark Industries Supply Drone
- Spicy Fish
- Hop Flopper
- Upgrade Bench
- Black Panther’s Kinetic Armor
- Doctor Doom's Arcane Gauntlets
- Doctor Doom's Mystical Bomb
- Groot's Bramble Shield
- Iron Man's Repulsor Gauntlets
- Iron Man's Unibeam
- Silver Surfer's Surfboard
- She-Hulk's Fists
- Storm's Tornado Launch
- Thor's Mjolnir Strike
- Venom's Smash and Grab
- Wolverine's Claws
- The Tactical Shotgun damage was buffed from 68/71/75/79/83 to 72/76/80/84/88
- The Charge Shotgun damage was buffed from 80/85/89/93/98 to 84/88/93/98/102
- The Dragon's Breath Shotgun damage was buffed from 133/140 to 152/160
- Dragon's Breath Shotgun's effective range was slightly increased.
15.10 Patch Notes (December 15th)
- Sniper rifle that combines Rapid shooting style with dead-eye accuracy.
- Available in , and variants.
- Available in Chests, Floor loot, and Supply Drops.
- Deals 52/55/58 damage
- Magazine size of 9
- Uses Heavy Ammo
- Reloads like a shotgun
- Fire rate of 1.25
- Shoots slightly faster when hip-firing.
- Reload time of 6.3/6.0/5.7
- Obtained from Blaze in multiple locations for 500 Bars
- Has the same stats as the Bolt-Action Sniper Rifle, but it can set structures on fire.
- Obtained from Snowmando at the Snow Cone Food Truck for 400 Bars and Holiday Presents!
- Shoots Chiller Grenades
- Fire rate of 0.75
- Magazine size of 6
- 2.7 seconds to reload
- Found in Fishing Spots.
- Gives you Icy feet for 15 seconds, like the Chiller Trap.
- The X-4 Stormwing changes:
- The X-4 Stormwings now have Fuel
- Fuel Capacity: 100
- The camera is further away from the player than it was before.
- Reduced total amount of health.
- The X-4 Stormwings now have Fuel
- Charge Shotgun spawn rate was decreased again.
15.20 Patch Notes (January 13th)
- Available in , , , and .
- Found in Chests, Floor Loot and Supply Drops
- Deals 93/98/103/108/114 damage
- x1.45 headshot multiplier
- Magazine size of 6
- Uses Shells 'n' Slugs
- Fire rate of 0.95
- 6.6/6.3/6.0/5.7/5.4 seconds to reload.
- Obtained from Cole for 500 Bars at north of Retail Row or at Shipwreck Cove.
- Deals 43 damage
- x1.63 headshot multiplier
- 2.7 seconds to reload.
- Activates the Hop Rocks Low Gravity effect when shooting.
- New variant.
- Only available in Creative.
- Deals 61 damage.
- 5.4 seconds to reload.
- Lever-Action Rifle reload and pullout sounds were changed.
15.21 Patch Notes (January 20th)
- Available from eliminating the Predator at Stealthy Stronghold
- Makes you invisible for 30 seconds.
- Makes you completely invisible if standing still.
- Effect is removed when swapping weapons or swimming.
- A warning will be issued 5 seconds before it's removed.
- Cooldown of 30 seconds.
Vaulted (in Arena)
Removed (in Arena)
15.30 Patch Notes (February 2nd)
- Shoots in 2 bursts.
- Deals 42 damage.
- 5.4 seconds to reload
- Fire rate of 1.39
- Obtained from Fishstick for 600 Bars at Craggy Cliffs or Coral Castle.
- Heals 15 effective health, so if you or your teammate have 100 HP, you/they will get 15 shields for using it.
- 5 Charges
- Takes 2 slots on the inventory.
- Obtained from Remedy for 600 Bars at Craggy Cliffs or at the Hilltop House.
February 11th: Unvaulted
15.40 Patch Notes (February 16th)
- Each NPC now sells 5 exotics instead of 1
Hotfix (February 23rd)
15.50 Patch Notes (March 2nd)
Map v15.0 (December 2nd)
- The Zero Point was exposed and damaged, causing the center of the island to turn into a desert biome.
- Salty Springs was altered with a combination of Tilted Towers into Salty Towers.
- A Coliseum was built south of The Orchard and it replaces Frenzy Farm. It has become a named location called Colossal Coliseum.
- 8 apartments inhabited by the Battle Pass skins were built west of Lazy Lake and it replaces the Sentinel Graveyard, it's called Hunter's Haven.
- East of Coral Castle, a small jungle took form and huge walls and gates were built to prevent dangerous creatures from escaping. It's now a named location called Stealthy Stronghold and it replaces most of Homely Hills.
- A small restaurant was built north of Hunter's Haven, it's a landmark called Butter Barn.
- A piece of Dusty Depot has appeared south of Colossal Coliseum, called the Dusted Depot.
- The Viking Vessel from the Viking Outpost has crashed into the top of the store west of Holly Hedges.
- The Durrr Burger restaurant from Greasy Grove has crashed into Logjam Woodworks.
- The Pizza Pit pizzeria has appeared by The Orchard.
- The Razor Crest has crash-landed near the Green Steel Bridge
- A Flushed Building from Flush Factory appeared near Plumberton.
- A remade version Chapter 1 Spawn Island appeared southwest of the Island and is the current Spawn Island.
- A Sheriff's Office was constructed near Risky Reels.
- Pizza Pete's Food Truck has been rearranged near the Flushed Building.
- All of Upstate New York has vanished, including Stark Industries, revealing some locations that were originally covered.
- Doom's Domain was reverted into Pleasant Park.
- Jennifer Walters' Office in Retail Row has been reverted to a regular house.
- Wolverine has vanished from the island.
- The Sentinel Graveyard, Trask Truck, Ant Manor, Panther, Collection, and Heroes Park have vanished.
- The Bifrost markings near the Ghost House have worn away.
- The remainings of The Fortilla have sunken into the water.
- Retail Row has set up its Christmas shop, and have begun to set up trees in its parking lot.
- The construction near the Yellow Steel Bridge has been completed into a Big Shots cafe.
- IO Guards, including the chance of the Henchmen and other objects and references, appear in Guard Boxes from underground.
- Medical equipment has appeared in Craggy Cliffs and Hilltop House. These are due to Remedy appearing in these areas.
- Fancy View has had cases stored in one of the rooms. This is due to The Reaper appearing in this area.
- A rock has appeared near Shipwreck Cove showing Mave's ability to transform through the form of a harpy, snakes, and a shark.
- Target practice set ups have appeared near Misty Meadows and in Steamy Stacks by Bullseye and Longshot.
- Several explosives have appeared around the Unremarkable Shack by Splode.
- Mechanic workshops have been built in Lazy Lake, as well as gas stations near Hydro 16 and Slurpy Swamp by Sparkplug.
- Racing lines have been set up near Sweaty Sands, FN Radio, and Steamy Stacks by Burnout.
- Gold and other equipment have been secretly stashed in buildings in Holly Hedges and Lazy Lake by Rapscallion.
- A detective's office has been arranged in Sweaty Sands by Sleuth.
- Several dog houses have appeared around buildings in Pleasant Park and Retail Row by Doggo.
- A book from SypherPK has suddenly appeared in the Weather Station.
- A couple of houses near The Orchard have appeared, covered by sand.
- Bounty Boards and small Safes have been set up around the map.
- Several Characters have appeared around the map with Quests, and placed different items in their locations.
- December 12th: A Portal to The Walking Dead reality has opened north of Weeping Woods.
Map v15.10 (December 15th)
- Some Christmas decorations have been set up at Holly Hedges, Sweaty Sands, Salty Towers, Pleasant Park, Lazy Lake and Retail Row.
- Snow has slightly begun to fall in the southeastern corner of the island.
- Several trees from Retail Row have been sold.
- The Christmas store at Retail has disappeared. This is likely a mistake.
- Most of the trees at the Stumpy Ridge have been chopped down.
- Christmas lights have been placed on all bushes.
- Some of the IO Guard Boxes have been decorated with Christmas items inside.
- The building at the Fancy View has been redecorated into a Boost Pad once again to celebrate Season 2 of Rocket League.
- The Mandalorian has traveled slightly away from the Razor Crest and has set up his camp west of the Colossal Coliseum.
- Snowmando has appeared near the Snow Cone Food Truck.
- Lazy Lake and Slurpy Swamp's Reboot Vans have moved.
- Fancy View/Boost Pad has received Christmas decorations.
- Christmas trees and presents have appeared at Salty Towers, Pleasant Park, Holly Hedges, The Orchard and Craggy Cliffs.
- Dirty Docks has decorated some of the factories. A Christmas Tree has appeared here as well.
- The Christmas Shop at Retail Row has reappeared, indicating it was removed on accident.
- Apres Ski is now playing Christmas music.
- December 16th: Catty Corner and Retail Row have been covered with snow.
- December 17th: Most of Misty Meadows and Lazy Lake have been covered with snow.
- December 18th: More snow has fallen onto the Island, partly reaching Hunter's Haven.
- Several Snowmando outposts have been built around the map, each containing several X-4 Stormwings.
- The Mandalorian's camp has moved near Pleasant Park.
- December 19th: The Zero Point created a portal west of Misty Meadows to the Marvel reality.
- January 5th: The Battle Bus has been returned to normal.
- The snow at Camp Cod has melted.
- The Christmas store at Retail Row has closed down.
- All bushes have been their Christmas lights removed.
- All Snowmando's Outposts and Planes (except the ones close to Catty Corner) have vanished.
- January 6th: All Christmas decorations have been removed at Holly Hedges, Sweaty Sands, Salty Towers, Pleasant Park, Lazy Lake and Retail Row. Most of the Christmas decorations have been removed to all landmarks and POI.
- The IO Guard Boxes have had their Christmas decorations removed.
- The snow has begun to melt at Misty Meadows.
- January 7th: All of the snow in Misty Meadows, Lazy Lake, and at Rapid's Rest has melted.
- January 8th: A vast majority of snow has melted in Retail Row
- The little bit of snow at Hunter's Haven has melted.
- January 10th: The snow at Catty Corner has melted.
Map v15.20 (January 13th)
- Colossal Coliseum has had the main area flooded with water. This only happens when the Viking Huts and ship appear.
- The Predator's ship has arrived at Stealthy Stronghold, hinting at him becoming an NPC or Boss soon.
- The hut near Yellow Steel Bridge (POI) has had some extra furniture added.
- On the mini-map at Coral Castle, it shows that some of the water has evaporated or sunk a little bit.
- January 19th: A Portal to the Predator reality has appeared near Stealthy Stronghold.
Map v15.21 (January 20th)
- The Predator Boss has arrived in Stealthy Stronghold.
- Parts of The Predator's ship have appeared in Hunter's Haven
- A Portal to the Terminator reality has appeared inside Steamy Stacks.
Map v15.30 (February 2nd)
- A Star Wars themed bar has appeared nearby Hunter's Haven called Kit's Cantina, replacing the Ghost House.
- The Mandalorian Boss has moved again and is now at this POI.
- The minimap now has a more saturated color.
- February 10th: A portal to the Tron reality has appeared at north of Lake Canoe
- February 11th: 1 box of Chocolate Candy has appeared at Retail Row, Pleasant Park, and Holly Hedges.
- A Leviathan head can be seen at one of the tables at Craggy Cliffs, Butter Barn, The Durrr Burger, and The Pizza Pit. This was added for a Quest.
Map v15.40 (February 16th)
- Multiple Wacky Inflatables has appeared at different gas stations. Notably Salty Towers, Sweaty Sands, Catty Corner, Lazy Lake and Gas N' Grub.
- Characters nearby The Zero Point like Mancake and Deadfire are now aware that the Zero Point is growing unstable.
- February 17th: A Portal to the Street Fighter II Reality has appeared between Sweaty Sands and Holly Hedges.
Map v15.50 (March 2nd)
- The Zero Point is more broken and unstable, and releases energy bursts every 8 minutes.
- March 3rd: The Zero Point produces waves and make more noise.
- Links between The Zero Point and Portals are more visible.
- March 4th: The Portals started destabilizing.
- March 5th: The Zero Point started releasing energy bursts more often, every 3 minutes.
- The Portals are more unstable.
- Another Portal to the Marvel 616 reality has appeared at Gorgeous Gorge.
- March 6th: The Zero Point is now darker.
- The Portals are even more unstable.
- March 7th: Links between The Zero Point and Portals are completely visible.
- The Zero Point started shining.
- March 8th: The Zero Point is even darker, slightly purple.
- The Portals destabilization is growing.
- March 9th: The links between Zero Point and Portals start to turn purple slighty.
- March 10th: The Zero Point releases energy bursts more often, every 2 minutes.
- The Zero Point got darker and more purple.
- The wave distortion effect around The Zero Point has expanded.
- The Portals are more unstable.
- March 11th: Links between Zero Point and Portals shake a little more, the Portals continues to destabilize.
- March 12th: Zero Point sends out energy bursts every 1 minute.
- March 14th: Zero Point sends out energy bursts every 30 seconds.
- All links around Zero Point are completely purple.
- March 15th: The links between Zero Point and the Portals are extremely purple.
- Zero Point sends out energy bursts every 10/20 seconds.
- At the beginning of Chapter 2 Season 5, several content creators were delivered packages holding Agent John Jones' bag seen in the Zero Point trailer. This bag holds several items that are involved in The Storyline as well as hints to future characters to be revealed.
- There are two sheets of paper in the bag that explain The Plan, which is to gather the greatest hunters across several realities to prevent anyone from escaping the Loop, and that the items in the bag should help track down these hunters. The second sheet is the list, being a cup, sunglasses, hand wraps, a necklace, scratcher, space bananas, cherry blossom tea, an ant farm, wig, candy, face paint, a helmet, mud mask, syrup, tokens, and a baseball bat. Some of these items have been scratched off, indicating they have already been located.
- Chapter 2 Season 5 is the first season since Season 2 where the map did not get fully covered in snow on Christmas Day, the reason why this didn't happen it's unknown.
- Chapter 2 Season 5 is the 3rd longest season of Chapter 2
- Despite this, it is the 2nd season that DIDN'T get delayed, following Season 3.