|Ammo Boxes||15 Ammo Boxes|
|Produce Boxes||16 Produce Boxes|
|Henchmen||Catty Corner Henchmen(C2S3)|
Catty Corner is a Named Location in Battle Royale added to the map in Chapter 2 Season 3, located inside of the coordinate G7, southeast of Lazy Lake, southwest of Retail Row, east of Hut Watch and north of Weather Station. It is an expanded version of the Box Factory (although it is now a robot factory) with a Big Shots cafe, some crates and a gas station. Kit formelly patrolled the area as a Boss with his Charge Shotgun and his Shockwave Launcher during Chapter 2 Season 3. In Chapter 2 Season 5, Kit can be found here again, but as a Character.
Points and Sublocations
* Click on the map to view geographic sub-locations.
Catty Corner during Operation Snowdown.
|Enter Catty Corner Vault (1)||Chapter 2 Season 3 Week 1 Challenges||35,000|
|Deal damage to opponents at Catty Corner (200)||Chapter 2 Season 3 Week 3 Challenges||35,000|
|Find balls of yarn at Catty Corner (3)||Chapter 2 Season 3 Week 7 Challenges||35,000|
|Eliminate Henchmen or Marauders (7)||Chapter 2 Season 3 Week 9 Challenges||35,000|
|Eliminate Henchmen or Marauders, (Recommended: 4 Players) (70)||Chapter 2 Season 3 Week 9 Challenges||80,000|
|Gas up a Vehicle at Catty Corner (1)||Chapter 2 Season 3 Week 9 Challenges||35,000|
|Stage 2 of 3 - Use an Upgrade Bench as Tony Stark (1)||Iron Man Awakening Challenges|
|Drive a car from Slurpy Swamp to Catty Corner in less than 4 minutes without getting out (1)||Chapter 2 Season 4 Week 5 Challenges||25,000|
|Search Chests at Catty Corner (7)||Chapter 2 Season 4 Week 7 Challenges||25,000|
|Visit different Named Locations in a single match (5)||Chapter 2 Season 4 Week 8 Challenges||25,000|
- Catty Corner was added to the map.
- August 22nd: A Rift appeared in the sky above the POI.
- Kit has returned to Catty Corner as a Character. You can talk to him, and one of the options you can choose when doing so is to duel him. Confirming the duel will make him become a Boss, and shockwave you away before he starts fighting you with his Heavy Assault Rifle that he will drop upon elimination.
- This is probably because he is is too young to use the Meowscles' Peow Peow Rifle.
- A small garage has been added next to the gas station.
- December 15th: Catty Corner was covered in snow.
- January 10th: The snow at Catty Corner has melted.
- Wacky Inflatables have appeared at Catty Corner.
- Kit most likely patrols this area because Catty Corner was formerly Box Factory, the area patrolled by his father, Meowscles.
- Behind the gas station there is a Shadow Version of the loading screen Roy G Meowscles.
- As of Chapter 2 Season 5, Catty Corner is the smallest named location on Apollo.
- Catty Corner and Coral Castle are the only 2 Chapter 2 Season 3 named POIs to remain in the game.