Butter Barn (POI)
|Ammo Boxes||2 Ammo Boxes|
|Produce Boxes||7 Produce Boxes|
|Slurp Barrels||4 Barrels|
Butter Barn was a Landmark in Battle Royale added to the map in Chapter 2 Season 5, located inside the coordinate E5, south of Zero Point, north of Hunter's Haven, northeast of Weeping Woods and southeast of Salty Towers. It was an old western diner made of wood. Outside there were a sign with a Mancake head on it. Ambient music could be heard from inside the restaurant. The music mainly had a banjo with the lyrics, "Come on down to the Butter Barn".
Points and Sublocations
* Click on the map to view geographic sub-locations.
- Butter Barn has been added to the map.
- February 11th: A Leviathan head has appeared at one of the tables in Butter Barn.
- Butter Barn has vanished.
- The promotional image for Butter Barn shows a fence separating it and the other side of the river. However, this was not a real thing in-game.