|Source||Battle Pass Season 9|
|Introduced in||Season 9|
May 9, 2019
The in-game store updates at 00:00 UTC daily, which means that the eastern and western halves of the world are on different dates when the shop updates. This UTC- date applies to North and South America and French Polynesia.
Date incorrect? Please
May 10, 2019
The in-game store updates at 00:00 UTC daily, which means that the eastern and western halves of the world are on different dates when the shop updates. This UTC+ date applies to Europe, Africa, Asia, and Oceania/Australia.
Date incorrect? Please
Bunker Jonesy is an Outfit with in Battle Royale that could be obtained as a reward from Tier 23 of Battle Pass Season 9. The extra Ripe Rippers style option and the Nana Cape back bling can be earned by completing Bunker Jonesy Challenges.
In Chapter 2: Season 5, Bunker Jonesy can be found as a Character that can be talked to. He can sell you intel on where to find the Bigfoot Character. Players can also have a conversation with him about the Loop.
Battle Pass Season 9 |
Unlock at Battle Pass Tier 23
|Overtime Challenges Season 9|
|Quest||Quest||Reveal nearby Bigfoot||Dialogue|
|Visit Lockie's Lighthouse||Search Chests or Ammo Boxes||100|
When arriving before Patch 15.40
"It's all coming together, man. Don't you see?"
"Here it comes. Don't say I didn't warn you."
When accepting "Visit Lockie's Lighthouse" Quest
"The geography is strange. It shouldn't be reachable in one Loop. AND YET--!"
When accepting "Search Chests or Ammo Boxes" Quest
"Maybe... if we can grab something fast enough... the Loop won't get it."
When revealing nearby Bigfoot"I guess if that's what you're into..."
When arriving as Recruit Jonesy, Circuit Breaker, Sash Sergeant, Mission Specialist, Rex, Sub Commander, Brainiac, Cabbie, Snakepit, Castaway Jonesy, Jonesy The First, Recruit Hunter or Frontier
"No. Nonono. Not again."
When arriving as Bigfoot
"YOU'RE REAL. I KNEW IT. TELL ME YOUR SECRETS."
When arriving as The Devourer
"I thought you'd be bigger."
When arriving as Recruit Banshee from Chapter 1
"Hey don't look at me, I don't know how he got here either."
"Help Lovely celebrate Hearts Wild" Quest"This cryptic card - What does it mean?! WHAT DOES IT MEAN?!"
- Did you hit your head or something?: "Yes! But I know the truth when I see it!
- A big loop? Makes sense to me.: "Is that sarcasm? I am not good at sarcasm. Do you believe me or not?
- So... what does this loop do?: "It loops! You. Me. Time. Space. It all loops!"
- I think you've lost your mind!: People keep saying that.
- Sure...?: "Wait a minute - you're one of Them, are you?"
- I have no idea what you're talking about.: "Get out of here. No secrets of the universes for you."
- The Secret... ?: "There is a way out of The Loop."
- What's outside The Loop?: You wouldn't understand if I explained it, because I don't understand it, and I'd be doing the explaining.
- Can I escape The Loop?: "That's too dangerous to even ask! I'll pretend I'didn't hear that."
- Hmmm... Okay.: "Just... keep searching, and - TRUST NO ONE!"
- But, seriously... can I?: "I'll also pretend not to hear follow up questions! It's for your own good!"
- What's The Zero Point?: "Oh, I know that one. My job was to jump into The Zero Point and see what happened."
- What happened?: "I... think I'm still seeing what happened?"
- Why are there so many Jonesies here?: "I'm an original Jonesy. You're going to have ask one of the latter Jonesies."
Reports indicate that this might be a Snapshot of one the very first times Jonesy visited the Loop. Being trapped for decades - if not centuries - has left him paranoid and distrustful so approach with caution.
- He is based on the regular Jonesy in the game.
- If you speak to him as The Devourer he'll say "I thought you'd be bigger." referencing the Visions Loading Screen.