|Category||Battle Royale Items|
|Introduced||4.3 Content Update|
|Last Adjustment||Patch 14.00|
Bouncer is a trap in Battle Royale. It bounces entities, like players and vehicles. Bouncers can be used to move quickly, launch off walls, attack opponents or to leap to great heights. Bouncers negate all fall damage, making them great for escapes. Bouncers can be placed on floors, walls, and stairs.
Bouncers were Vaulted in Patch 6.00, therefore making them currently only available in the Playground Mode and Creative. Bouncers were vaulted to reduce mobility. They were later unvaulted with the 10.40 Patch but now in Patch 11.00 Bouncers were vaulted again, but this time, they were also removed from Playground Mode.
|Provides a jump boost upward or in a direction with a ow gravity effect, which means you won't take fall damage if you fall on the ground.|
|Provides a jump boost upward or in a direction|
|Hitpoints||Varies with placement|
- When bounced on, the Bouncer gives the same effect as Hop Rocks.
- This means that after using a Bouncer, the player can directly jump onto a Launch Pad to fly higher and reach greater distances.
- A Bouncer was seen on one of the monitors in a Loot Lake government facility. It also appeared inside one of the crystals in the In-Between during the Unvaulting event. However it was not unvaulted, and the Drum Gun was instead.
- The Bouncer is basically a V2 of the Player Jump Pad.
- 1. This trap will only have the number of hitpoints as the surface it is placed on.